sequel part 38

Tripura in ICU, doctor doing their job, her family members out of the ICU, waiting for the doctor's report, Karan restlessly marching out of the ICU, his destiny checking his patience level, seconds by seconds he checking Tripura by glass door, his breathing showing how much he is panic..

After an hour doctor out from the ICU, he called Tripura's family in his cabin..

Karan, Ved & Tripura's father enter in the doctor's cabin, they take a seat, doctor check the report & says- Tripura having overdose of sleeping pills..

Karan shocked by doctor's confession- what!

Doctor- yes!

Ved ask to doctor- how's she now..

Doctor- hope for the best, but her condition is critical, we trying our best..

Ved send Tripura's father & Karan out from the doctor's cabin, after they go he ask to doctor- how much pills affect on her body?

Doctor- 65%

Ved close his eyes in pain, some moment later he ask to doctor- 65% it's huge damage, but any chance to save her..

Doctor- I do my best, she vomitted half of the dose but half of the dose affect on her body, we give her antidote, now we have to wait atleast 4 or 5 hours, if that antidote work, then she will be fine within 48 hours, otherwise we can't save her..

Ved- ok, thanks..

Doctor- actually thanks to your family, if you guys late, we had loose her but now we are hoping for the best, next some hour very critical for her, pray for her life..

Ved- yeah, thank you doctor! & He came out from the cabin..

Karan & Sherry look Ved came out from the cabin, they both marched towards him..

Karan ask to Ved in lower tone- what doctor said..

Ved- next some hour very much critical, overdose affect her body 65%, but she vomitted pills after we took her here, but she is not out of danger..

Karan- is any way to save her, or we can change the hospital..

Ved- they do their best, & we can't shift her in these critical situation, we have to be a relax, Sherry..

Sherry- yeah!

Ved- you take family members with you, Pia is with Aditi & Radhika, they must be worried, you take care of them, me & Karan is here with Tripura, I'll inform you in detail, but now you take them with you..

Sherry- but..

Ved keep his hand on her shoulder & says- don't worry, she'll be fine, trust me..

Sherry- can I look her once, before I leave..

Ved- Sherry it's ICU, we can't break the rule..

Sherry- yeah, but please once..

Before Ved open his mouth for oppose, Karan says- Ved if it is possible, please..

Ved- ok, wait for moment, I take permission, & he again walks in doctor's cabin..

Karan look Tripura's father is with Jai, & he sign Sherry to come with him in corner, she follow him, they both far from the family members, Karan ask to Sherry with panic tone- she don't want to get marry with me, right!

Sherry- yeah! But she changed her decision, if I'm not wrong, she ready for marriage, & leave decision on you, right!

Karan- so you know the truth about fake kidnapping!