sequel part 31

Unwilling Tripura getting ready for dinner, she is angered on Sherry, most she angered on herself, that she involved Sherry in her plan, a knocked door, she look closed door once & give permission for person, who's on a door..

Sherry enter in with small box & she lock the door behind her, she look Tripura ready in saree, she surprise to see her in saree, she look her saree's plates are improper, Tripura look her & make her face angry, & she turn herself to dressing table..

Sherry look that, she shook her head in disbelief, she walks to her, & kneel down front of Tripura, she start to correct her saree's plates..

Tripura says with rude tone- I'll do that by myself, you don't need to do that..

Sherry look up to her with smile & says- yeah I know you do it by yourself, but not that much better, like I do, & she done with the saree's plates, & she stood up..

Tripura with pouted sit on chair, & start to do light make up- you come here to look me, whether I'm getting ready or not..

Sherry rubbed her neck by her hand & shook her head in negative & says- actually I come here to give this, & she forward that small box..

Tripura only glare that box, she is not ready to take that in her hand, Sherry understood that, & she keep that box on dressing table..

Sherry- it's chain with star pendent, it will suit on you..

Tripura only stare Sherry by mirror..

Sherry take a deep sigh & says- give yourself a second chance, I'm not saying you forget your past, but I suggest you, let that past in past only, those people are so lucky, they got second chance in their life, & you're lucky tipsy, don't let yourself like me..

Tripura look Sherry's brim eyes, & she turn herself to her- don't foolish me with your fake tears..

Sherry close her eyes, with smile, & she hide her tears behind her fake smile & she says- look, I'm sorry what I did, I'm sorry to threaten you, but for Pia, family is important, I don't have any doubt on you, you become great mother for her always, there is no doubt, but span time later you will be feel alone, that time only Karan will beside you, all family members will with you, but that aloneness will fill by Karan, now you're not getting my point, because of anger, later you'll understand, why I do that..

Tripura still says with rude tone- I really hate you for these..

Sherry smiles with heart & says- ok, chalega, I would like to be villain, & she cupped Tripura's face in her palms with smile..

Tripura try pull her face from her palms, Sherry nodded her neck in disbelief & says- still you my monkey, a sweet, cute monkey, who light late like tubelight..

Tripura- stop it Sherry..

Sherry goes to open her mouth, before that door knocked, & Sherry walks towards the door, she open the door & found Karan on door..

Sherry- your to be is ready, give me only few seconds, & she turn to Tripura..

Tripura look once Sherry with irks & turn to Karan & says- I'm ready!

Sherry whistle & says- that's my girl..

Tripura look to Sherry, & she gritss her teeth with anger, Karan surprise to see Tripura in saree, his heart melt to see her in saree after so long, he start to memorize her beauty with smile, Sherry looks that & she ask- she look so hot, after long time, right!

Karan busy to staring Tripura & he answer- yeah!

Tripura cross her arms around her chest, & she wide her eyes, Karan recalls Sherry's words & he changed the topic- Tripura if you're ready, then can we move..

Tripura- yeah, sure..

Karan- ok, I'm waiting for you near car, come soon..

Tripura nodded in yes, & Karan left the place with heavy heart, Sherry look Karan goes downstairs, she quickly come near to dressing table, quickly open the small box, & forward chain to Tripura..

Tripura- tch! & She unwilling wear that chain..

Sherry check out Tripura top to bottom, & she put black tit behind Tripura's ear & says- now you may go, kisi ki nazar naa lage..

Tripura shook her head, & murmured with herself- no Tripura keep clam, & be a good girl, & she walks out from the bedroom..

Sherry shout from Tripura's back- smile please, you will look great!