sequel part 40

On next morning Tripura discharge from the hospital, Karan with her from hospital to home way, he quite with his smile, she is not understand, what happens to him, last day she accepts him again in her life, but he is not much excited, rather than he is become quite, she finally breaks the silence..

Tripura- everything is going good naa..

Karan look her once & says with confusion- yeah! Why, what happen..

Tripura- you seems so silent, since you pick me, no excitement, no happiness, no flirting, so that's why I'm asking to you..

Karan roll his tongue on his lips & says- promise me you won't laugh, if I tell you the truth..

Tripura look him & says- it's depend, I can't promise..

Karan- ok, then leave it, because I knew, after you know the truth, you'll laugh a loud..

Tripura- I can assume that, you're not accept my apology..

Karan- it's not like that baba! It's just I feel like that, you will understand or not..

Tripura- if you not telling me, then how would I understand you..

Karan- but before that, you have to listen me very seriously & carefully..

Tripura- ok..

Karan look her once & says- look we both are much & more romantic, crazy for eachother, we both never thought for moment while kissing, we forget everything & just lost in ourselves, but now we are parents of one child, & she is with us everywhere, so we have to control our all passionate moments, I know it's gonna be so hard for us, but we work on it, we trying our best to give a awesome environment to Pia as it is possible way, yeah we can be naughty..

As a same time Tripura burst into laughter, she's laughing a loud, & same time she look Karan, who look her with pouted face, she control her laugh & says- Karan I know the things, but I'm glad you think about it..

Karan- how do you know the things..

Tripura- through books, while in pregnancy I was reading, how to baby grownup, what actual needs environment for baby or a kid & lot more things..

Karan- ohh, I just started to read, I thought you didn't read it out..

Tripura- Sherry & Ved, they both are the person who gifted me the books, so I read it..

Karan- ok, & he take wrong turn towards the home..

Tripura- Karan you take right turn instead of left..

Karan smile & says- no, I take a right way..

Tripura- it's wrong way Karan..

Karan- no baba, it's right way, actually we are going to court for our marriage..

Tripura surprise by his words & she says with sweet shock- what!

Karan- yes! Already Amma Appa & Aditi Jai are waiting for us, ofcourse Sherry & Ved did a arrangements, infact they both surprised me in morning, most important with the bold highlights, Sherry said me, "already you both lost the opportunity of grand weeding two times, & very, very important you both wasted the money & everyone's time, now on right time be ready for your court marriage, it's not wasting our time & money too"..

Tripura- seriously this is the Sherry's statement..

Karan- ofcourse! & she is a sarcasm queen at most of the time..