18

Two days Tripura disappeared herself from Karan & Radhika, they both dialed her number but she switching off her cell, Radhika ask about Tripura to her parents, they told her, she's out of station for some deals, Karan go to their place, but that place too empty..

Two days later, on 8 Radhika & Karan reach to pub basco with Jai & Aditi, they entered in pub, they wait for Tripura there, she messaged to Radhika, that she'll be there on right time..

Karan look whole pub, but no single signed of Tripura, Jai indicates something to Aditi, & Aditi shout..

Aditi- there she is!

Karan & Radhika look, Tripura on dance floor with Vivan..

Radhika in mind- how dare he!

Karan awe-stricken, he look Vivan's hands on Tripura's waist, her both hands on his shoulder, she enjoying with Vivan, he tight his fist..

Tripura & Vivan look Radhika & Karan are there, they both stop dancing, & comes to them with smiling, Tripura hugged to Radhika, she hugged her back & Radhika hold Tripura's arm, she little pull Tripura towards her, Tripura give confuse look to her..

Karan with irks tone- when you both are come her..

Vivan- two hours ago! Right tripoo..

Karan gritss his teeth & he murmured- tripoo again..

Radhika hold Tripura's arm tight & say to all- excuse us, for some time..

Radhika dragged Tripura with her, they stood far from them..

Radhika leave Tripura's arm & ask with stern voice- where you have been last two days..

Tripura- out of station for some deals..

Radhika- then why you keep your cell switch off damn!

Tripura- range problem!

Radhika fold her arms near her chest & start to stare her- on dinner night, what I said..

Tripura start to think, & she twist her lips- I forget!

Radhika close her eyes for moment in anger, she open her eyes & ask- you meet that guy only two times, today you dancing with him in pub, seriously tipsy..

Tripura- di he's nice guy!

Radhika- he gave you certificate!

Tripura with confuse tone- certificate!

Radhika- yeah certificate! His character certificate, that he's nice & good guy..

Tripura didn't say word & she keep herself quite..

Radhika- why you keeping yourself quite, speak up with me..

Tripura- sorry!

Radhika in warning tone- stay away from him, don't you dare to go near him..

Tripura only nodded in yes..

Radhika- now come!!

Radhika again dragged Tripura with her in everyone..

Vivan, Jai & Aditi try to read Tripura's face, she look to Vivan, he up his eyebrows, she signed him that Radhika furious on her, Vivan signed her that, he will take care of everything..

Vivan- tripoo come..

Radhika interrupt in mid & says with smile- sorry she can't come with you right now! She wants to stay with me..