15

Karan start to stare Tripura & he sit on couch, Tripura try to say something but his expression she read, & start to collect some guts, she start to gulping her dry throat, he observe her every action quitely, he maintain his furious behavior towards her..

Tripura clear her throat & say- aahh! I'm sorry..

Karan give his expression, that he didn't listen her properly- huh!

Tripura- I'm sorry..

Karan up his eyebrows- for what!

Tripura- I.. I.. did a mistake..

Karan start to shake his neck in understanding, he twist his lips & say- so now what can I do for your mistake..

Tripura didn't understand, what he's saying, she give him confuse look..

Karan twist his lips & say- you did a mistake & now I belongs to Radhika only, I'm sorry..

Tripura didn't say a word, & she sit on table in front of him..

Karan- I told you, don't do it, but you go on, on your own decision, you create a big mess now, now this big mess end our relation, it's not in my hand..

Tripura- ok, you don't do anything, but suggest me something, I do it my own..

Karan chuckle for moment & say- I'll never gonna help you for your own creating mess, clear it own yourself, I'll never gonna help you..

Tripura- you was told me na, if I comes to you, you & I, together clear all the mess..

Karan- I was, but now everything out of control, you want our relationship again on same path, do it yourself..

Tripura only stare him..

Karan- I'm not toy, got it, jab tum chaho mujhe paas rakho, jab tumhra Dil bhar jaaye, tum usse phek do..

A lone tear roll down, from her eye, she wipe that quickly..

Karan with heavy heart- look you want, we back together, then clear all this mess, you messed up everything..

Tripura with confident tone- ok, I messed up everything, now I do it my own..

Karan stood up from couch- good, best of luck, one month in your hand, from now to till engagement evening, I'm yours, countdown begins now..

Tripura look him & ask- you challenge me..

Karan twist his lips & say- yeah! I challenge you Ms. Tripura Nagrajan, both sides person's are very close to your heart, one is me other one is your di Radhika..

Tripura awe-stricken on his answer- you can't do that..

Karan mischievously smile & say- it's a compensate of my tears, of my feelings, of my Jaan's tears & of course her feelings too, this all mess created by only business tycoon Ms. Nagrajan..

Tripura start to glare him..

Karan- clear it! By yourself!

Tripura stood in front of him, & she fold her hands near chest & say- think once, ok, I do whatever for clean the mess up things..

Karan shrugged of his shoulder's & say- are you warning me..

Tripura- yes!

Karan look her once & pull out his cell from his pocket, she look what he's doing, he dialed Radhika's number in front of her, & put cell on speaker..

Radhika from other side- yeah Karan..

Karan- hi, are you busy right now..

Radhika- no, why..