sequel part 29

Sherry is in deep thinking, she thinks about on Tripura's kidnapping drama, she not like about her decision, she is doing things wrong with Karan & Ved too, she wants to go against Tripura, but she can't break her trust, she sipping her beer & look once the cell, & shook her head in negative, she get up from the couch & come out from the house for fresh air, she look Karan & Ved seat quitely beside each other on bench, she goes near them & ask..

Sherry- everything will be fine soon..

They both look her & Karan open his mouth- yeah! Hope so..

Sherry- you both had something or not..

Ved nodded in no & say- wait for kidnapper's call, just want to hear once Pia's voice, then we feel good..

Karan look once to Ved & says- he is right! Once he's demand we know, we complete that, & bring Pia home safely, later then never send Pia alone anywhere, actually that was my fault..

Ved cut her mid & says- it's not your fault actually, I didn't share anything with you about her, some jealousy developed in me, & I didn't share her bad things with you, I had to put my jealousy side & tell you everything about her, today's situation never happened, it's my mistake, basically she's your daughter, but I show right on her, I had to understand once before I did that..

Karan- even I'm too guilty as like you, I know she is my daughter, & she is staying with you since birth, for her you're her father, that doesn't mean I lose my place in her life, I had too understand, every relationship take their own time, I too behaved like child..

Sherry feel bad for that & she open her mouth, she says- guys, trust me, Pia is fine, wherever she is, look some high contacts I have, I used that, hope for the best, she back to home safely till tomorrow's noon..

Karan & Ved look her with hoping..

Sherry- trust me..

Karan ask to Sherry about Tripura- Tripura eat something or not..

Sherry not say a word, she only nodded in yes & left the place with guilty..

Next day usual for Tripura, she is upset through face, Karan can't look her in upset, Ved talking on his phone, Karan comes to Tripura with plate of food, & sit beside her, she look him & nodded in no..

Karan- look I know you're upset more than me, please eat something, & Pia is absolutely fine, trust me..

Tripura- how, kidnapper personally call you..

Karan- jaan, please, have something please, not for me, at least for Pia, I know you're not trusting me, I deserved that, I accept that too, look you don't want to give me another chance, I respect your decision by all means, please have it..

Tripura bit confused on his tone of talk, he is accepting everything, without arguing, week ago he wants her in his life & today, he is saying opposite, she take the food plate, she look Karan staring her with light smile on his face, she too response his smile..

Door bell rings, Sherry open the door, because she knows who's on door, she shouts with excitement- Pia..

Pia on door with her innocent smile, & one lady stood beside Pia, Sherry pick Pia in her arms, Tripura look Pia with upset mind, because that's not her plan, she plans something else, she looks to Sherry with upset mind, Sherry up her eyebrows & shook her head lightly in negative, everyone caressing Pia with love, Karan looks the women & ask to her..

Karan- where you found Pia..

Lady give him confusing look & ask him- what do you mean found, Pia with us for camp..

Ved with confusing tone- camp! What camp!

Lady- sir we received Pia from park for camp..

Karan with confusing tone- who give you permission..

Lady- Tripura mam, a month ago, & Pia's favorite mam, teacher Nish, she received her from park, actually she was coming towards the house, but we found Pia near tree, she shows us you both seat on bench..

Ved- don't you understand a basic formalities, you have to informed once to Tripura or Pia's guardian..

Lady- but sir Tripura mam knows everything about Pia's schedule, so we thought she remembered..

Karan- are you out of your mind mam, here we got a call from unknown number, & they informed us, Pia gets kidnapped, have you ever think, how much we panic after that news..

Lady- sorry sir, we are really very sorry..

Ved- it's ok, please don't do that ever again, & that lady leave the place..

Everyone take a relief sigh to look Pia is fine & safe..

Karan turn to Sherry & says- thanks Sherry, because of you Pia is safe..

Sherry look once Tripura & says to Karan- no, I did nothing, actually the person I told you, he is not picking my calls, maybe busy somewhere..

Aditi- leave it everything, Pia is safe, & that's enough for us..

Jai- right!

Pia seat on Tripura's lap, Pia warping her arms around Tripura's neck, & kiss on Tripura's cheek & she say- I missed you mumma so much..

Tripura caressing Pia's hair, & kiss her on forehead & says- missed you too baby..

Pia look towards Karan & Ved, she says- missed you papa's & I love you so much..

Ved & Karan exchange the smile & says together- we love you too..

Karan- tipsy, you forget about Pia's camp, how..

Tripura- so many things happened around me, it's slipped from my mind, it's by mistakenly, I'm sorry..

Ved- thank to God, Pia is fine, & please Tripura next time be careful towards Pia..

Tripura shook her head in yes & she looks Sherry went out side of the house, she too follow her, she look Sherry seat on bench, she walks to her & ask her with furious tone..

Tripura- what the heck you just did..

Sherry give cold look to Tripura & sighs deep, & shook her head in disbelief..

Tripura gritss her teeth- Sherry I'm asking you something..

Sherry looks her with irks & says- because you are selfish, in your ego, in your frustrations, you are doing all the nasty thing, I understand you angered on Karan, but what about Ved, what he did, that Karan played with your true feelings, but that was his need, what Ved did with you, nothing, he truly love Pia only, he is not interested in you, I totally understand your frustration towards Karan but what about Ved, he did nothing, last night they both cursed themselves, they both truly wants Pia in their life, why don't you understand tipsy, have you lost it, don't you see Karan loves Pia like Ved..

Tripura- shut the fuck your mouth!

Sherry says with warning tone- why would I, you fucking stop doing all nasty things, otherwise I open my mouth, & shout it loud, who is behind Pia's kidnapping drama, stay away from Pia, don't dragged her between your anger towards Karan & I mean all the words, with my full sense, & she walks from there with anger..

Tripura stamps her foot with anger & start to look Sherry with anger..