sequel part- 2

Five years ago, on wedding day, Radhika goes downstairs after Aditi & Jai arrived, Tripura dialed Karan's number, he picked up her call..

Tripura- Jaan you almost skipping my breaths & heartbeats too..

Karan with shaking voice- listen to me Jaan, it's important..

Tripura with serious tone- are you ok, you sounds so low..

Karan- I'm fine, once you listen to me, without utter a single word..

Tripura's heartbeats running fast with his cold talk, she not utter a single word, he understands her silence, he continues- I love you so much, right! For me you're everything, but now it's hard for me to telling you, I'm calling off our marriage, look it's very hard for me to calling off our marriage, I'm doing this only for us, my dream comes true, you remember I told you about white wash company, they offering me five album, they wants me with them, it's huge for me, but they have their some terms & conditions, one of the condition is, I have to be single till album release, for me & you career is important, right! You're business tycoon, you know so well, how much important..

Tripura cut him off & ask him with heavy tone- are you not coming, right!

Karan- I'm not dumping you! I'm just saying we postpone our marriage for six or seven years, hum humara relationship continue karnge, humesha ki tarah!

Tripura with rude tone- like, kissing, cuddling each other, end with sex, like seven days ago we did, right!

Karan- you taking me wrong Jaan!

Tripura gritss her teeth & says- just shut your mouth Mr. Karan Khanna, you calling off our marriage for your career, White wash company, they offering you five album together because of me, in Media one news air on business tycoon Tripura Nagrajan Weds singer Karan Khanna, white wash company knows you because of me, & you leaving me for that contract..

Karan- that's my bloody dream, & I never use you for my dreams..

Tripura- ok, you're not using me for your dreams, right! Then leave your dreams, if they want you in their album, they will accept you after your marriage too..

Karan- sorry, I'm not taking these risk, it's my final decision, I'm calling off our marriage, if you want stay with me as my girlfriend, then our relation will work, otherwise I'm sorry..

Call cut..

Karan- hello Tripura, he checks his cell, she cut his call, in frustration he texted her, "fine, I'm done with you, never show me your face ever again, bye forever" & he break his cell..

Tripura read his text & she come out from her room, look Aditi & Jai joint their palms in front of her family, Radhika babbling something in anger, relatives talking something rubbish, she manage herself & says- yaha par koi shaadi nahi ho rahi hai, everybody please leave the place immediately! If any Media member ask you any question, give them answer "it was just a business deal, now it's business deal called off", & she walks towards door, she ask her car key from her security guard, she unlock her car & drive from there with cold behavior..

Aditi & Jai reach to Khanna house, they look Karan packing his things, Aditi ask him with stern voice- where are you going..

Karan ignore her question, he busy himself in packing..

Aditi- don't ignore my question, because of you she break down..

Karan say it with sarcastic- that's her problem, not mine, & don't interfere in my life, it's none of your business, stay out of it..

Aditi with furious voice- fine, go to hell, never expect any help from me in future..

Karan- get out from my house, right now!

Aditi not say a single word & she left the place, Jai too leave the place without say a word to Karan..

Tripura silently sit in washroom with a bride attire, bang on washroom door, Radhika, Tripura's parents & Radhika's parents worried for Tripura..

Radhika- please open the door kiddo, please for our sake..

Vivan- kiddo please open the door, look we find out something, you just come out from washroom..

Tripura look once washroom door & she shouted- give me some peace, I'm fine, I want my time, please stay out of it..

Radhika- I'll sue to Karan..

Tripura- nobody interfere in his life, please stay out of it..

Radhika- kiddo..

Tripura with stern voice- I said please to you, please give me my time, & she close her eyes..

Two days later, in morning, Tripura came out from washroom, Radhika looks that & she enter in her room, she look Tripura ready in business attire, she look Tripura in her normal behavior..

Tripura looks Radhika & give a smile to her- good morning di, Viv jiju also here..

Radhika ask her in question tone- good morning, but where are you going!

Tripura- office!

Radhika- but..

Tripura cut her mid- that was my destiny! Iss wajah se mai meri professional life sacrifice toh nahi kar sakti, many families depend on me..

Radhika- we can take legal action..

Tripura again cut her mid- no, a time of period I spend with him, was a precious for me, molestation, harassment such a name's not suit for that period..

Radhika cupped Tripura's face in her palms & ask her in soft tone- what you want!

Tripura- only time, now I'm going for office, there I handover all business rights to Vivan jiju & takes a long time break! Is that ok with you..

Radhika nodded in yes with teary eyes..

Tripura tightly hugged her & left for office..