sequel part- 25

Tripura reach Nagrajan house, she directly walks towards Sherry's room, she open her door without knocked, she found Sherry pouring vodka in glass, & Tripura shouts..

Tripura- Amma Sherry making your house atheist..

Sherry quickly throw vodka from glass, hide vodka bottle under the dressing table, & turn to Tripura- maar dalegi kya?

Tripura comes to her & slapped on Sherry's arm & says- stop drinking Sherry, it's not good for your health..

Sherry rubbed her arm & says- I'm alcoholic person, it takes the time..

Tripura shook her head in disbelief & says- ek din na tu margi jarur..

Sherry faintly smile & says- you don't have any work, why you come here..

Tripura- want to discuss something with you, you gives me better salutations..

Sherry quickly cuts her mid & says with excitement- more than Radhika..

Tripura start to stare her..

Sherry- don't look at me, just give me answer..

Tripura- ahem! ahem! Yeah! Quite, not sure! But..

Sherry- tu toh rehen de! Kanjus..

Tripura- sometimes you wrong but unfortunately you're always right for wrong things..

Sherry shook her neck in affirmative & says- so you talk with Karan..

Tripura scratch her right eyebrow & says- yeah!

Sherry- so you forgive him!

Tripura- we both are equally responsible for misunderstanding! But, & she stop..

Sherry with curiosity tone- what!

Tripura- in between us, trust issued spoil everything, in past we both share great relationship, but we both had a trust issue, at last moment he back off, but I didn't think for minute & break my relation with him, same thing he did, in anger he break everything, & everything goes out of control, not mine mistake not his, but those five years so many changes in me as a woman, as a mother, I become protective mother towards Pia, & start to hate him, start to think about Ved as a Pia's father..

Sherry again cut her mid- do you really love Karan, do you really want to give him second chance!

Tripura shook her neck in no..

Sherry- look, I'm not interfering in your life, but somewhere in you, that Tripura Nagrajan, who a love Karan, she overwhelmed him with love, she hides her in that mother Tripura Nagrajan, Ved is bestest for you, he gives you secure life, but what about love, he always love to Pia only, he always be your good friend, but what about soulmate, he become your life partner, I guess no, never, I agree he is the best person, he always there for you as friend only..

Tripura only nodded in yes..

Sherry- look Ved comes to Mumbai very soon, talk with him, even talk with Karan too, but first I suggest you, talk with Ved, if he have some other feelings towards you then..

Tripura- but I don't think, Ved have any feelings towards me..

Sherry- five years he's with you, as Pia's father, may be he have some feelings towards you, out of the way he always helped you, so for that, you have to clear everything with him..

Tripura twisting her lips & says- ok..

Sherry- about Karan, take your time, samething you do with Karan too, patch up with him, it's not bad idea, but in case in future, your fighting reason never be the past thing! You got my point, what I'm saying..

Tripura shook her head in yes..

Sherry- whatever your decision, I'm there for you, just make the things with clam, & take some ideas from buffalo too, otherwise she feel bad..

Tripura- kabhi toh sidhe muh baat kar, against Radhika di..

Sherry- but she always be the buffalo..

Tripura- stop it Sherry!

Sherry- now out from my room, I need my privacy..

Tripura- don't drink, otherwise I involve Amma, & she pick vodka bottle from dressing table..

Sherry- what are you doing with my vodka..

Tripura- I want it, so I borrow from you, my dear lovely sister & she move out from the bedroom..

Karan call to Tripura, she pick his call on second ring..

Before Tripura's open her mouth, Karan says from other side- where are you! Pia looking for you..

Tripura- she woke up..

Karan- haan, a hour ago, & she asking about you only..

Tripura- look I'm getting late, please for my sake handle her..

Karan- but where are you!

Tripura- come to meet Sherry & Amma Aapa..

Karan- ohh! What about Pia's breakfast!

Tripura- you're there with her, make some breakfast for her..

Karan- I don't know, how to cook, I only know how to make Maggie, & scrambled eggs, toaster makes toast..

Tripura- that's enough for her..

Karan- ok, tell me, she drinks milk or not..

Tripura- she drinks the milk but you have to tell her a interesting story..

Karan repeat her word, with upset mind- story! Seriously!

Tripura smile & says- yes!

Karan gulp his dry throat & says- when will you back to home..

Tripura- I'm just leaving Nagrajan house, it will take two hours..

Karan in dilemma & he says- I'll make breakfast for her, but story!

Tripura- what! You don't know how to describe the things in fairytale..

Karan- ok, I try, maybe she gonna be bore, I'm sure..

Tripura smile & says- best of luck Mr. Karan Papa..

Karan smiles & says- thank God you accept finally, that I'm her father..

Tripura- when I denies it..

Karan- ok, take care bye..

Tripura- listen to me..

Karan- yeah!

Tripura- after breakfast, take her to park, near the house..

Karan- yeah sure, anything else!

Tripura- no, I'll meet you there, bye..

Karan smiles & says- bye..

They end the call with smile..