sequel part- 8

Karan listen familiar voice, he confuse, voice level goes to high on his each step..

Tripura looks Pia safe in front of her eyes & she's fine, she quickly picks her in her arm, hugged her so tight, she start to wipe her tears, gives a kisses to Pia..

Tripura with crying tone- where were you went, almost I die, you stupid girl, jaan nikal di thi Meri..

Pia- I lost the way, sorry mumma..

Tripura to Vivan- Jij please inform to cop's..

Vivan- yeah..

Tripura's back to door, still Pia in her arms & she start to scold her- who told you got down from bus before your stop come..

Pia- sorry!

Tripura- what sorry!

Radhika- she come home safely, now don't scold her, look at her first, how much she looks tired..

Tripura- tell me the truth, where you want to go..

Pia- mumma you scold me, but not now..

Tripura with confuse tone- what!

Pia- a person drop me safely to home..

Tripura with confuse tone- how!

Pia- you keep our home address in my bag for emergency, so I gave it to him, so he drops me here..

Tripura- ohh..

Pia look Tripura's behind & says- person meet my mumma..

Tripura with confuse face, she turn herself..

Karan looks Tripura after ages, he falters to ask her, he numb to see her, he wants to hugged her, but her expression poles a part to see him there..

Pia- person she is my mumma, & mumma meet a person, he drops me home safely..

Tripura not utter a single word, Karan wants to speak but not understand, whether is right time or wrong..

Pia continue her- person now you meet my mumma, & you drop me home safely, now you may leave..

Pia to Tripura- mumma, keep me down, I want to give his cell phone..

Tripura keep her down, Pia collect Karan's cell from couch & go near him, forward his cell to him- your cell phone, thank you for dropping me safely..

Karan looks to Pia with mix emotions, he take his cell, & kneel down in front of her, hold her both arms & ask- will you please tell me now, what's your name..

Pia looks to Tripura, Tripura not react on Pia's looks, she leaves that decision on Pia only, Pia looks to Sherry, Radhika & Vivan once, then she says- Pia..

Karan wants to listen her full name but Tripura interrupt- Sherry Pia ko andar lekar jao..

Sherry- come chutku! Pia walks in with Sherry, after they go..

No one dare to speak, a pin drop silence spread, Radhika & Vivan left from there in, Tripura stood there for moment & says- thank you for dropping my daughter home safely..

Karan- I'm sorry!

Tripura with cold behavior, she says- just my daughter said, you may please leave the house..

Karan walks to her two three step, she stop him, with stern voice- stay there, otherwise I call the cop's, Jo kam maine kuch saal pehle nahi kiya, woh Mai ab kar sakti hun, that time I think about your image, but not now, I never think for moment, so get lost from here..

Karan- please giev me one chance, I explain you everything, please..

Tripura shouts on him- I said leave, & she fold her hands near chest, & start to glare him..

Karan looks into her eyes, a layer of anger in her eyes for him, he found himself low in her eyes, he is nothing to her, a ages ago he's her heartbeats, & today he's nothing, he walks out from her house..

Tripura close her eyes in anger, she try to clam her down, but her anger on peak, she goes in her room, she enter in washroom & stood under the shower, she close her eyes for clam down, her back of mind goes in her past life, his word echoing in her ears, his word still stabbed in her heart, she open her eyes with red, she try to take normal breath but her past each moment start to hunt her in her present life..

Karan sit on bench with tears, & he murmurs with anger- you deserve, you deserve Karan Khanna, you deserve everything, in success you forget your love ones, you blind in your success, you deserve their rudeness, their cold behavior, you deserve everything, you failure, you have everything in professional life but you failure in personal life..

Sherry enter in Tripura's room with Pia, she's deep slees on Sherry's shoulder, she look Tripura stood near balcony, lying Pia on bed & she goes near Tripura, she keep her hand on Tripura's shoulder, Tripura looks her & smirk..

Sherry- no one dare to talk with on that topic, but I have much guts for darg that topic between us..

Tripura start to look her..

Sherry- I must tell you, face it..

Tripura- I over everything..

Sherry- I know, tu meri behen hai, so I know, end means end, I'm not talking about your & his relation..

Tripura- ghuma phira ke baat mat kar, clearly speak with me..

Sherry- he believes you not that time, but today in front of him a reality, today he knows, you have a daughter, & it's part of him too..

Tripura- toh!

Sherry- agar usske dil me tere liye kuch bhi hoga, for now, it will may be harm you..

Tripura- like!

Sherry- he wants his daughter back in future!

Tripura chuckle & says- ok, I don't mind! This decision will only depend on Pia, she wants to stay with me, she will, I trust her much, she never go away from me..

Sherry- anything happens in future, remember one thing, I'm with you forever, ok..

Tripura mimes- thank you..

Sherry- I call to my personal advocate, & discuss everything, let's find out the way..

Tripura- jarurat nahi lagti hai mujhe..

Sherry- I'm narrator, mujhe lag raha hai, jarurat padegi..

Tripura- ok..

Sherry- eat something before sleep, everyone eat so well & chutku too..

Tripura- ok..

Next day regular day for everyone, Tripura pack her office bag & bid by to everyone, give some instructions to Pia & Sherry & she come out from house, she keep her bag in car, & sit car, she start her car, drive slowly till road & she look Karan sit on bench, he looks her car get out from parking way, he looks she looks at him, he gives his best smile to her, she completely ignore him, & drive away from there..

While driving Tripura call to Sherry..

Sherry- haan bol..

Tripura- don't send Pia out from house..

Sherry- why!

Tripura- he sit on bench out of our house..

Sherry casually says- ohh ok, don't worry, bye..

Tripura cut the call..