sequel part- 10

Jai on call, talking with Karan, he laugh on Karan's current situation, he control his laugh & says- I told you, she's smart business tycoon, she find the way, how to tackle the problem, you're the only singer..

Karan cut him & says- I know she's ruthless business tycoon, but you have to appreciate to my idea..

Jai- dude that's the flop idea, work through heart not through mind..

Karan with irks tone- when I understand my mind plan gets flop, I work through my heart, she hates me, when I call her Jaan..

Jai- bro I can't help you, your love Tripura Nagrajan it's very complicated case..

Karan- you're absolutely right!

Jai- try to talk with her sister Radhika, or what's that girl name..

Karan interrupt- Sherry..

Jai- yeah Sherry, talk with her na..

Karan- I don't know who's she, she knows her about me & tipsy..

Jai- try to ask her..

Karan blow the air out & says- please pray for me, & end the call..

Tripura pick Pia from school, & back to home, she look Karan still sit on bench, he was his hand to Pia, Pia again wave him back with smile, car stop, Pia come out from car, run towards Karan, Tripura call her but no use, she reach near Karan..

Pia cross her arms near her chest & ask him with doubtful tone- person, you safely drop me to home, right..

Karan shook his head in yes- haan..

Pia- I gave your phone return, right!

Karan again shook his head in yes- haan..

Pia- you're new here, right!

Karan makes his face sad & nodded in yes..

Pia- person you don't know, how to go back, you forget the way of your address..

Karan makes the face sad & says- yes princess..

Pia- hey don't call me princess, these rights reserve to my mom only..

Karan- ok, so tell me, by which name you suits the most, Jaan, baby, partner or Pari..

Pia opens her mouth but Tripura come between them, says- Pia go in right now!

Pia go in with sad face, Karan stood up, & start to look Tripura, Tripura cross her arms & says- go away from here, don't create a scene..

Karan faintly smile & says- I'm sorry Jaan, I won't, I love you lot, I accept, I was wrong, I'm blind in my success, when you left me, then I realized, which thing makes me happy, this time I won't, do what ever you want, I want you & our daughter back to my life, kitne bhi din lag jaaye, mai yahi par rahunga, my morning start with you, & my day end with you only, I did a big mistake in past life, & I realize that, my mistake is actually not forgivable, but I try best..

Tripura- nice speech, she claps, & moved from there..

Karan mimes- ruthless tycoon..

Tripura enter in kitchen with furious face, Sherry is present there, she looks her & ask- kya baat hai, red balloon looks super..

Tripura open the fridge, pull out cold water bottle, pure in glass, & start to drink fast, she end full bottle water & says- I hate this Karan, why don't he understand, I don't want to be with him..