sequel part- 17

Sherry & Radhika back to home, they look Tripura alone in house, Sherry ask her..

Sherry- where is chutku!

Tripura- welcome back, chutku with her Papa..

Radhika with surprise tone- Ved is here..

Tripura- haan..

A doorbell ring, Sherry open the door, she welcome Karan in house, Tripura & Radhika looks that with irks face, Karan exchange the smile with Tripura but she turn her face to Sherry & she ask her..

Tripura- Sherry what he is up to here..

Sherry- umm! I was tell you something..

Tripura with question tone- about?

Sherry with casual tone- PG! Paying guest! So he is our new PG, paying guest, he paying us double amount, he already paying me 6 month advance..

Tripura- you know, I'm uncomfortable with another person!

Sherry- Tch! You know him so well, he is not another person for you..

Tripura glare to Karan mischief smile face & she turn to Sherry, she says in stern tone- ok, I move on from your house, is it ok with me..

Sherry- you can't do that..

Radhika- Sherry why are you not understand, she is not comfortable with him..

Sherry- look, everyone needs second chance!

Tripura shook her head in negative & she left the place, Radhika goes behind Tripura, after they go, Sherry shake hand with Karan & says- Mera safar yahi tak hai, aage tum dekho kya karna hai, but I warn you, behave yourself..

Karan- I take care of it, thank you Sherry..

Sherry with stern tone- Sharda, call me Sharda! You still outsider for me..

Karan shrugged of his shoulder's & says- yeah!

Sherry- good, & she show him his room, it's opposite to Tripura's room..

Evening Ved drop Pia to home with her new doll house, she runs in, & show the doll house to Tripura..

Tripura- Pia you have already one doll house, why you buy another one..

Pia- Papa fullfil his promise, he promised me, when he back, he buys new doll house for me..

Tripura murmuring- I have to talk with Ved, he pampered her much, nowadays..

Pia listen her & she answer her- he pampered me because I'm his princess..

Tripura- go to room, I'll be there..

Pia- ok, & she runs towards her room..

Sherry comes in kitchen & looks Tripura doing kitchen chores, she ask her- tipsy what you make for dinner!

Tripura ignore her & she continue her work, Sherry understand her ignorance, she open the fridge, pull out beer can, she opens the beer can, she sip it & says- look, you read about true love, he is like that, I understand he was wrong, but you have to ask him once, why his worst behavior towards you that day, why he not believe on your words, usse baat karke bhi woh tumhe galat lagta hai, toh, decision is all yours, & she hold Tripura's arm from back, she give warm hugged to her, & leave the place..