sequel part- 16

Note: I love samir kocchar, so I present him as a Dr. Ved Saxsena, please bear him..

*************************

Next day, Karan back from his hotel with fresh mood, he look someone sit on bench, he let down his goggles, & walk fast towards the bench..

Karan- excuse me!

Man looks to him, he chuckle & start to shook his head, he start to admiring Karan top to toe..

Karan feels man's behavior towards him weird- who are you..

Man- Karan Khanna!

Karan- yeah it's me!

Man- I know it's you! By the way what are you doing here, in Coonoor, any concerts or recording..

Karan with rude tone- that's none of your business!

Man- woohh! Chill Man! By the way it is my business!

Karan doubtfully look him, man continue- Dr. Ved Saxsena, Pia's father, & Tripura's not boyfriend, would be husband, for now her fiance, & you must be her EX..

Karan- not anymore!

Ved mocking him- not anymore!

Karan gritss his teeth & wants to hit him, he tight his punch, Ved looks that, & he hold Karan hand & says- I'm against the violence, pyar se duniya jeet jaati hai, Coonoor aaye ho, feel the Coonoor, & back to your place, & he leaves Karan hand, turn to go..

Karan says with confident voice- I will go, but with my queen & with my princess..

Ved turn to him with smile, he rubbed his cheeks through his palms & says- now tipsy is here, at my place, she agree for Pia only, Tch! but your stars are not good, that's why I'm here, tumhe naa Tripura milegi, naa Pia, keep it in your mind, they both are my family, between me & tipsy not a love, but between me & tipsy, Pia is a key of our relationship, & Pia is my princess, I do whatever for her..

Karan goes to open his mouth but Pia run out from house with excitement- Papa..

Ved turn with smile, Karan looks Pia with smile, he thought Pia call him Papa, he with excitement look once Ved & take one step towards Pia, Pia runs to them, he extend his hand for scoop her in his arms but Pia cross him, & she jumps in Ved's arm, Ved looks to Karan & kiss to Pia, Pia start to telling him her story, Ved protectively hold Pia in his arms & walks towards the house, Karan looks that with sad face, he lose so many things in his life, he never felt bad for it but today he feel loser himself..

Karan sit on bench with dull face & dialed Aditi's number, Aditi looks caller ID, first she ignore but second time she pick his call, she not utter a single word, she only listen him..

Karan with dull voice- today I lose everything! I thought Pia..

Aditi feel his pain, but she remain herself silent..

Karan take a long pause & says- I was in front of her, but she calls him Papa, she is my princess, but she calls him Papa, for her I'm only a person, she knows I'm her father, but he is her bestest Papa ever, I thought she pulls my leg, but today I realized, I was wrong, for her he is her father..

Aditi- she is just four, what you expect from her, for her he is her father figure, not you, she knows you a week ago, but she knows him from her birth, give her own time, don't make her confuse, it's harm for her, don't lose hope so soon..

Karan- yeah! & A long pause again..

Aditi cut the silence, & she says- if you want talk with me, call me, I'm here for you, you had a trust issue that time, you had mistake, now give them their own time, time will reduce everything..

Karan- yeah!

Aditi- Tripura's reaction towards you is correct, that's her life & she have a rights to choose her life partner, don't pressurized her..

Karan- she start to hate me..

Aditi- she have rights to hate you, respect her, that's it!

Karan smiles & says- thanks Adu..

Aditi- hmm, & she cut the call..

Tripura looks Pia in Ved's arm, she smiles to look him back, she goes near him, Ved keep down Pia, Pia run towards her room, & he give a hugged to Tripura..

Tripura- good to see you back..

Ved break the hugged & smile- aana hi tha, not for you but for Pia princess..

Tripura- come, & Ved take seat on couch, he ask her..

Ved- where is Sherry..

Tripura- she have some work, she back to home evening, & she forward glass of water to him..

Ved drink the water & says- he is nice man!

Tripura with cold tone- so you met him..

Ved shook his head in yes & twist his lips, he says- he's possessive towards you & princess..

Tripura- you're not possessive towards Pia..

Ved cut her mid- only for Pia, I'm possessive, I can't let her go away from me..

Tripura- let's get marry!

Ved- not now tipsy, already we are decided, after Pia turn to ten, we both get marry! Her yes matter the most for me, for society we are engaged, yeh bahot hai abhi ke liye..

Tripura- Tch! Ved I can't lose Pia for him..

Ved looks Pia comes to live area & he change the topic- princess..

Tripura looks Pia runs towards them & she keep quiet..

Ved looks to Tripura, & he say in assured tone- we talk later, don't worry, princess always be with us..

Tripura faintly smile & shook her neck in yes..