9

Soft music on background, Radhika enter in Tripura's bedroom, look Tripura busy with file & humming the music, she amazed on her behavior, she go near her & enclosing her both hands around her neck, keep her chin on her head, Tripura smile & caressing her hand on her arm..

Radhika- I'm so happy tipsy..

Tripura only smile..

Radhika- tell me one thing, when you introduce ring man to me, haan..

Tripura- ring man who!

Radhika- a ring you dangle in your chain..

Tripura- no one di, I like that ring, that's why I dangle, that's it..

Radhika look her chain & ask her- where is that ring..

Tripura- now I don't like to wear that ring in my chain, so I..

Radhika cut her mid, & sit in front of her- tipsy you hiding something from me..

Tripura look into Radhika's eyes- no di..

Radhika- I know you lie with me, you're good in lie..

Tripura- you mean to say I'm lier..

Radhika smile & say- yes tipsy..

Tripura- di..

Radhika hold Tripura's both hands- if anyone in your life or in your mind please tell me..

Tripura- di yaar, stop it, I'm not in love or no one in my life still..

Radhika- don't tell me you like girls, I don't mind on it..

Tripura- di please..

Radhika- ok, ok, sorry, you continue your work.. & she leave her bedroom..

************************************

Three months Tripura busy with her work, three months Karan & she touch through calls & messages..

Tripura came back after three months to their house with her all business trip luggage, she goes to open the door through key, & Karan open the door with smile..

Karan- surprise!!

Tripura happy to see him after long three months, her heart & mind wants to meet him first, but her tiredness win & she decided meet to Karan after her tiredness over, she didn't inform him, because Karan's sister comes to India for some days, she thought he's busy with her..

Tripura with surprise tone- you! How! I didn't inform you..

Karan took her luggage in his hand, & hold her hand, pull her in- yes me! Woh I was missing you a lot, so always you lie with your sister, today, not today, I lie with my sister, past three days I'm here..

Tripura leaves her hand from his grip- what! Karan Aditi is pregnant! Why you leave her alone, if something emergency came, what she will do, you have to be there Karan..