sequel part- 23

Pia lying on a couch, her head on Tripura's lap, she asking to Tripura unnecessary question's, doorbell ring, & Pia get up from Tripura's lap with excitement, she unlock the door..

Pia with excitement tone- Papa..

Tripura turn back to door, Karan on door, he scoop Pia in his arms, gives smile to Tripura..

Karan- how's my princess day goes..

Pia- umm it's not that much bad..

Karan- good & he sit on couch, Tripura get up from the couch & move towards kitchen..

Karan order to Tripura- a coffee for me..

Tripura turn to him, she fold her arms near chest, & start to stare him, he looks her & mimes please to her, & she accept his please..

Tripura's cell ring with video call, she pick the call with smile- hi Ved, how are you..

Ved faintly smile & says- good, what about you & Pia..

Tripura- she is great, & I'm managing myself..

Ved- that's too good!

Tripura- are you missing Pia..

Ved lie to her- no, why you feel that..

Tripura- look at your face, clearly your face show's to me, you missing her badly..

Ved hide his layer of tear, he smiles faintly- yeah bit..

Tripura pick coffee mug & come out from kitchen, she keep coffee mug on table in front of Karan, he looks she's on video call with Ved, he feel bit jealous, Tripura inform to Pia, Pia quickly jumps from Karan's lap, & she snatch cell from Tripura's hand, walks towards the dinning table, after Pia's goes, Karan open his mouth..

Karan- you don't like it na..

Tripura turn to him & ask- what?

Karan- really, don't you understand, what I'm talking..

Tripura- God sake Karan, please don't argue with me, I'm not penny interested in it..

Karan shook his head in understanding & says- right! Of course! Your lover called you, then how can you spoiled your great mood with your ex..

Tripura shook her head in disbelief & says- think what you want, I don't care, after all, for some more days I'm with you, only for Pia's future sake..

Karan gritss his teeth & says- ohh really! I thought you thinking about us, I never thought you hate me so much..

Tripura- actually, I hate myself, that I loved you unconditionally..

Karan- I too love you unconditionally, still I love you..

Tripura- really! Then tell me, why are you not coming on wedding day, why didn't you trust me, when I back to you with pregnancy report, you have any answer..

Karan look once Pia & says- I have answer of your all questions, but I'm scared, that I lose you forever..

Tripura chuckle & says- already you losing me, we only loved each other, in between us a big issue is trust, if you trust me that day & told me everything, these wall never create between us, today's picture is other than now's..

Karan- I completely agree with you, it was my mistake, I didn't share anything with you, but..

Tripura cut him mid- night! Today's night! Just tell me the truth..

Karan- if I tell you everything, you will be with me forever, like our past days..

Tripura- just tell me the truth, that's it, & she get up from the couch..