25

Radhika enter in Tripura's room, & handover saree to her, & she says to her- behave like a good girl, & wear this saree, you have already matching jewelry, right!

Tripura nodded in yes..

Radhika- quickly get ready & come..

Tripura- di why you're doing all of this! You know the truth, then why!

Radhika- it gives me peace!

Tripura- di please don't do that, everyone's life will spoil by your decision..

Radhika with stern voice- time over! you done your lecture, now get ready, within ten minutes, I want you to be downstairs besides me..

Tripura- di please..

Radhika didn't listen her, she makes irks face & goes out from her room..

Tripura lose her all hopes, she goes in washroom to get ready..

Downstairs, Vivan enter in Nagrajan house with bunch of flowers, he looks Radhika & he wave his hand towards her, she looks him there, she comes near to him, he shake hand with her..

Radhika- I hope you alright now..

Vivan- yeah!

Radhika- Tripura will come downstairs so soon..

Vivan only gazing her..

Radhika- stay here till ring ceremony over..

Vivan nodded in yes with sad face..

Karan & his family comes on entrance of Nagrajan house, Tripura looks that, she looks Karan wear her favorite color sherwani, his hair set by gel, he look handsome like her dreams, she looks Aditi beside Karan, she wants to talk with Aditi, Karan & Karan's family enter in Nagrajan house, Tripura & Radhika's family welcome them with warm smile, Tripura comes there to talk with Aditi but Radhika with her, she didn't get a chance to talk with her, Radhika hold Tripura's arm & she keep Tripura beside her forcefully..

Radhika's parents & Tripura's parents stood mid in house, & they call Aditi & Jai there besides them, Radhika's parents call Radhika & Karan besides them, they both goes there, Vivan comes beside Tripura..

Vivan- I told you kiddo, didn't create any other mess..

Tripura with sad tone- I'm sorry..

Vivan- it's ok, now we have to lose them..

Tripura with crying tone- yes you're right!

Tripura looks Karan, he didn't look her once, she looks Karan happy with her sister, she fumes in anger & she stop to the waiter, who a serve drinks, she drinks five glass of whiskey, she take another glass of whiskey with hiccup, & goes near DJ, she order him for stop, she ask a mike to him for speak..

Tripura with hiccups, stood on table, she on the Mike & says- hello, & she wave her hand to everyone..

Radhika, Karan, Vivan, Aditi, & Jai shock to see Tripura on table in alky state, Karan with panic tone- I told you all, if we did anything against her, she create another drama..

Radhika- relax, I do something..

Karan- we can't do anything now, she had a whiskey..

Radhika- Viv I told you stay with her, why you leave her alone..

Vivan- I didn't know, she'll drink this much..

Radhika with irritating tone- because of you she drinks whiskey, she spoil her own engagement day..