14

Tripura stay silent for some time, & says- on same day, when di confessed her feelings towards Karan to me, on same evening Vivan met di after so long time, he confessed his love towards her, she's actually frustrated on him, & she told him that she loves Karan, very soon they gonna be a couple, same thing di confessed to me, she unaware of my love towards Karan..

Aditi- it's confusing, please explain..

Tripura- four years ago they both in love blindly, my father & my uncle, they both played game against their love, four years ago Vivan work for one of management company, & di was work for one of the music company, she work as a assistant, they both met on one party, Vivan's company manage that party, & di was head of assistant..

Karan cut her middle- please fast forward the story..

Tripura- so they fallen for each other, & my Uncle & my dad, they both have "status" disease, when they knows Vivan's status not match for their status, they played one game, they called in that management company & unfortunately that management company's owner their friend, he send Vivan to our office for some reason, my dad & uncle give one cheque to him, as a token amount for some party or for some function, but they click his wrong picture's & show that picture's to di, & manipulate her, they told her that Vivan love her for money only..

Jai- she didn't ask to Vivan about that picture's, she didn't ask him about truth..

Tripura- she asked him, he told her everything, but di's trust on my father & on her father's words, he took her to his boss, but boss was my father & uncle's friend, he took a side of his friends only, his boss said, he never send Vivan to our office..

Karan- great! Your father & your uncle played well..

Tripura- yeah..

Karan- so what next..

Tripura- don't know..

Aditi- Vivan! he still loves your di..

Tripura- yes! He still loves her, he confessed to me..

Karan- where you met him..

Tripura completely ignore Karan's question..

Aditi- why your sister claim her love towards Karan, why she fallen for Karan..

Tripura- why she claims her love towards Karan or why she fallen for Karan, don't know, both questions answer is only one, she is running from Vivan, two days ago, I was ask her about Vivan, her soft tone turn into frustrates, she's frustrated on Vivan..

Karan- I don't think so..

Tripura with irks tone- why! Now you start to love her..

Karan- so funny! I was ask her, when she told me about Vivan, if she loves him or not, she confidently said me, she over his chapter so long ago..

Tripura- I don't think so!

Karan with taunting tone- why! You jealous on your sister..

Tripura also use taunting tone towards Karan- no I'm not jealous on my own sister..

Aditi- stop you both, Tripura can we meet Vivan..

Tripura- haan, in fact I have his number..

Karan look to Tripura & ask- you have his number also, where you meet him..

Tripura- it's not important right now..

Karan- Tripura I have to know, where you met him..

Tripura- ohh so you jealous! Huh..

Jai- don't start your cat fight, please..

Aditi- Tripura call him, & fix one meeting with us, I have one plan..

Tripura with confusing tone- plan for what..

Aditi- I tell you these later, but tell me one thing..

Tripura- Kya!

Aditi- you want to become great god of sacrifice..

Tripura- no..

Aditi- toh kya mai yeh rishta pakka samju..

Tripura smile's & say- fifty-fifty..

Aditi smile- ok! Now we are leaving..

Karan- yeah Chalo..

Aditi to Karan- where, are you not coming with us, stay here & sort your things together..

Karan give a anger look to Tripura & say- it's not needed, I think..

Aditi with stern voice- Karan I said, stay here, means stay here..

Karan unwillingly says- ok..

Aditi- good..

Aditi & her husband Jai leave the place..