sequel part- 7

Pia busy in watching TV, Tripura looking something in Pia's bag & she ask her- Pia where is the maths test paper..

Pia bit her tongue bit & says- I forget the paper in school..

Tripura with stern voice- don't lie with me Pia, tell me where is the test paper..

Radhika enter in room & look Tripura scolding Pia, & she says- why are you scolding her..

Tripura- she didn't bring her maths paper..

Radhika- so what! Ho jaate hai sab se..

Tripura- please don't do that, don't being her shield..

Pia- Radhika maasi, sacchi I forget..

Tripura- ok, you forget na, start the two's table..

Pia- I forget..

Tripura- you never forget to eat, or you never forget to watch your TV..

Pia start to act & say- it's easy to eat & watch the TV, tore the roti little & deep in curry & keep it in mouth, start to chewing, more easier is watching TV, on the TV, & open your eyes, hai na easy..

Tripura awestruck on her explanation, Radhika start to laugh, Tripura with irks tone- and who is your teacher, who teach you all of these further nonsense information..

Pia- of course my buddy..

Tripura murmur Sherry's name & she found folded paper in Pia's bag, she says- got your paper..

Pia- mumma that's not the paper..

Tripura open it & she look audition advertising page, she read it down a judge names & she crumble that page & ask to Pia- who give you this paper..

Pia not answering her question..

Tripura with anger tone- I'm asking you something Pia, who gives you this paper..

Pia with sad tone- my school bus friend..

Tripura start to scold her- how many times I told, concentrate on your studies, do whatever you want, but not now, now you just concentrate on your studies..

Radhika- stop it Tripura, that's just a paper..

Tripura show's that crumble paper & says- it's not just a paper di, it's a craze, you don't know anything about her..

Radhika look Pia in tears, & she pick Pia in her arms & says to Tripura- she's just four, don't furious on her, she is not your punching bag, that's just a paper, & she left the room..

Tripura throw the cushion on floor with frustration..

Ten days later, Karan reach to Ooty, day four audition end & he start his regular work, search of Tripura, Pia in park with her friend Kavita..

Kavita- you show that audition page to your mumma..

Pia with sad tone- mumma scold me for that, she hate singers na..

Kavita question her- why!

Pia shrugged of her shoulders- don't know..

Kavita- how will meet your favorite singer Karan Khanna, tomorrow is a last day of the audition..

Pia- how we reach to Ooty, you know the way..

Kavita- are you planning to go alone there..