sequel part- 13

Karan dialed Aditi's number, she not received his call, he dialed Jai's number, Jai pick his call..

Jai- yeah Karan..

Karan with low tone- are you at your home..

Jai ask him with worried tone- haan, but why are you so low, are you fine, Aditi listen Jai's panic tone, he mimes her, Karan on call, she signed him, put cell on speaker, he do that..

Karan-I'm sorry!

Jai- sorry, for what Karan, something happened there..

Karan- no, first listen to me, Aditi is there..

Jai look to Aditi, & she shook her head in yes, & Jai says to Karan- haan..

Karan- please put your cell on speaker, I want to confess something to her, she didn't pick my call, since five years..

Jai look to Aditi she again signs to Jai to speak- what you want confess, Aditi is listening you..

Karan with guilt feelings- I'm sorry, I'm sorry what I did, those words I said in anger, ego or what I don't know, but today I realized what I lose, I lose you Aditi, I lose Jai, I lose Tripura, since five years I live in guilt, I said those words to you both & Tripura too, I never thought, how much you both bear because of me, today I call you, if it is possible, please forgive me, please, I need you Aditi, please, forgive me..

Aditi listen everything with teary eyes, Jai console her, Karan cut the call, because his voice gets chocked..

Tripura with irks tone- Sherry you did wrong, why you tell him everything, I handle by my way..

Sherry- you handle by your way, how! Dekh behen jab tak usse current situation kya hai yeh nahi pata chalta toh woh yaha se jaana toh dur ki baat hai, woh kab tera pati ban jaata toh pata bhi nahi chalta..

Tripura with irks tone- Sherry why I chose him as my husband, I'm not mad, in case in future I didn't get marry or in future he is the man only in whole universe, tab bhi mai usske saath nahi rahungi..

Sherry- it's a bet, 100rs..

Tripura- it's my life, it's not a race course..

Sherry- teri life race course jaisi hi hai..

Tripura forcefully smile & says- you not drink since morning I think..

Sherry- oh, so you have no answer, great! Chutku & she calls Pia..

Night, Pia come out from house with plate of food, she look Karan eat something, she comes there, Karan looks her & help her for seat..

She looks Karan's dull face & she ask him- why are so sad..

Karan looks her & ask- am I look so sad..

Pia with innocent tone- haan..

Karan not understand what to say, & he says- actually I'm missing my homemade food..

Pia- yeah you lost your address, Tch! Uss din mai lost nahi hoti toh person aap bhi lost nahi hote..

Karan little smile & says- but I'm happy too, that I lost my home address..

Pia with confusing tone- why you happy, you should be sad, because you lost your home address na..

Karan- I'm happy because I got you..

Pia shook her head in understand & she ask- what are you eating!

Karan with dull face says in sad tone- a boring burger..

Pia makes the face & says- will i share my food with you..

Karan- if your mumma scold's you then..

Pia- I tell her, sharing is caring..

Karan twist his lips & shook his head in understand & says- so what you bring a food for me & you..

Pia- a one paratha with extra butter..

Karan again twist his lips & says- wow it's my favorite..

Pia- it's my favorite too, I hate idli..

Karan makes his face & says- I hate too..

Pia smile & says- would you like to meet my Papa..

Karan roll his tongue in mouth & says- but I'm in front of you na..

Pia- Tch! Not you, my Ved Papa, he is bestest in the world, I'm his princess..

Karan faintly smile & caressing her hair & says- you deserve everything best..

Pia- eat na, it's best paratha ever, & she forward her plate to him, he smiles & tore bit paratha & first feed to Pia, then he eat with smile..

Mid night Tripura's cell beep with message, she check it down & she reply, she comes to balcony, she look outside from the balcony, she looks Karan lying on bench, his jacket save him from cold breeze, she shook her head in disbelief, a same time Karan looks towards balcony, he looks to her, & wave his hand to her with smile, Tripura looks that & she shut the curtains down, he mischievously smile & close his eyes..