sequel part- 27

Two days gone, not any clue about Pia, all family members comes together for Pia & too Ved there for Pia only, they use their all high contacts for Pia but no use, if any possibilities, Pia is a kidnapped, so they start to waiting for kidnapper calls too..

Karan look Tripura goes out from the main door of house, he also go behind her, he look she goes near car parking, he also move there & ask her..

Karan- where are you going..

Tripura look him with furious face & says- going to look my daughter..

Karan gritss his teeth & says- she is my daughter too..

Tripura- ohh really! Five years she is with me, she never lost in those of that five years, she always be my first priority..

Karan- Tripura it's not a time to fight..

Tripura- ok, it's not a time to fight, then what we have to do, just seat near phones & wait for calls of cops, you do that, I'm going to look my daughter alone, & she seat in car..

Unwilling Karan too seat in car, & Tripura start to drive, Karan call to Aditi, & inform her about them..

Sherry- who's call Aditi..

Aditi- Karan's call, they both going to look Pia..

Sherry- we all search whole area like mad, we didn't get any clue of her, cops are doing their job best, Tripura gonna mad..

Radhika comes there with irks tone & cut Sherry in mid & says- Pia is missing & both are fighting in parking, they both are mad..

Aditi- who are fighting..

Radhika- of course Karan & tipsy..

Same time Ved sign to Sherry & she leaves the live area quick without anyone's attention..

In car:

Tripura's cell ring, she look the caller I'd, it's new number for her, she stop the car near path, & pick the call..

Tripura- hello..

"Tripura Nagrajan Khanna"..

Karan look Tripura's expression change into confusion, she look him, he rise his eyebrows with gesture of who, she twisted her lips in negative, & he sign her, put her cell on speaker, she do that, & they listen two voice in one call, like one person talk in male & female voice..

Tripura reply to unknown number- it's Tripura Nagrajan only, not Khanna..

"No, for me you're Tripura Nagrajan Khanna only"..

Tripura close her eyes to calm her down & she say- ok, why you call me, who are you..

"I'm fan of you"..

Tripura with confused tone- you're fan of me..

"Yes, I'm fan of you & most of I'm fan of Karan Khanna too"..

Tripura ask the person with calm tone- why you call me..

"You're daughter Pia, she is with me, she is too sweet, like Karan's voice & like you both"..

Tripura goes to give answer but Karan stop her & he interrupt the person- what you want!

"Give me time, I'll think about it, & call you back", call end..

Karan dialed back on the number, but it's switch off, Tripura drive back to home with upset mind, Karan start to think about his fan, but caller person told them, he or she is a fan of both, exactly who's fan..

-----------------------------------------------------

It's too short update, sorry for that, from next week I'll start to give update regular basis, still my body is recovering, but from next week hopefully I'll be fine