sequel part- 19

Ved pick Tripura from her office, she sit in his car with fake smile, he start to drive his car, towards the house, he clear his throat, & ask..

Ved- can we go for dinner..

Tripura busy with her thoughts, he smirk & he disturb her thoughts, suddenly he stop the car, she look him & ask..

Tripura- what happened!

Ved- nothing!

Tripura- why are you stop the car..

Ved- for my sake!

Tripura with irks tone- please for God sake, don't make me confused..

Ved with clam tone- will you like to come with me for dinner tonight..

Tripura with fake smile- ok, & she shook her head in yes..

Ved- now can I guess!

She gesture him "what"..

Ved- plaster fake smile on your face, behind that smile, a huge controversy topic are popping, am I right or wrong! & He smiles..

Tripura- not really, a controversy topic, but, & she stop..

Ved take deep breath & say- how many years, we know each other..

Tripura twisting her lips & says- I don't even remember, how many years we know each other..

Ved- that's better! So tell me what's bothering you, tell me without any further nonsense topic!

Tripura shut herself, she not understand how to start the topic..

Ved- is it Karan behind your fake smile..

Tripura turn her face to other side..

Ved blow the air from his mouth & he silent for couple of minutes & finally he open his mouth- you still love him..

She not give him any answer, she keep herself quite..

Ved just shook his neck in understanding & again ask another question to her- you want him back in your life!

Still she look outside..

Ved- look, you can't keep yourself quite, you have to decide, you want him or not, it's directly affect on Pia only, now she is just four, just she started to know the world, but after more five or six years later, she will understand everything, before that you have to decide about Karan, it's not easy for you I understand, in between us only friendship is growing, & about Pia, she always be my daughter, then whatever your decision..

Tripura looks him & says- he is good person, I'm not saying because I was with him ages ago, but he is a good person, maybe he will be good father as too, but I'm not sure he will be the good life partner as well, I know him, he scared for commitment, he will taking care of Pia like a doll, but a time comes, he will back off, I handle myself, even now I'm handling myself, still he affects me, just think, I will go with him, I'll get marry with him too, I forgive him too, & start my new life with him, in case in future after five-six years, he behaves same like he behaves five years ago, then what! Pia turn to ten or twelve, she will handle his change behavior, or she will stop believing, a same impact on her like I'm suffering like now..

Ved- look he have any other explanation, you just talk with him..

Tripura- I tried to talked with him but don't know what happened to me exactly..

Ved with soft tone- still you love him..

Tripura chuckle & says- Love! Tch! Not Love! I anger on myself, why I love that person like mad..

Ved- he was too love you, he adores you, he accept his mistake that's the big thing..

Tripura quickly cut him mid- so I forgive him, & move on with him..

Ved realize her soft tone change into anger & he says- I'm not saying you move on with him, I'm just suggesting you..

Tripura grits her teeth, she close her eyes & says- what!

Ved stop the topic, & start the car, drive car towards the house..

Two days pass, Tripura head towards meeting out of Coonoor with Pia, she not informed to Karan nor too Ved..

Karan search for Pia & Tripura at whole house, Sherry inform him about Tripura's meeting & she take Pia with her, he sit on bench outside of house with dull face, Ved's car stop outside of house, & he look Karan sit on bench, he come out from car with smile, & sit beside Karan..

Karan look him once & turn his face to other side..

Ved smile & says- tipsy throw you out from house, Tch! Tch! Tch! It's too bad..

Karan turn his face to him with faintly smile & says- you don't have any work, or it's your side business..

Ved not understand & he gives him confuse look..

Karan- don't you understand!

Ved- no..

Karan- ohh so you have a side business too, like you taking care of others girlfriend & their children while absence of their boyfriend & father..

Ved smile, & he playfully punch on Karan's arm & says- you killed it man! You're discerning man!

Karan start to look him with irks..

Ved stop smiling & says with serious tone- I hold her in my arms, her small legs, tiny hands, I overwhelmed, my happiness had no bounds, when she grabbed my finger in her hand, a layer of tear roll down from my eyes, in case she goes with you in upcoming days, weeks or in months maybe, I don't care about it, I have her precious memories, but you have not even that, she will call you Papa, but she calls me first "Papa", you say anything to me, I don't care about it, you can't replace my place from her heart, never, & he get up from bench..

Karan start to look ground with guilt face..

Ved again says- Karan, you're good man! But you fail as a life partner, she just wanted one commitment from you, I never come between you & tipsy, but I always be a wall between you & my daughter Pia..

Karan get up from bench, he wipe his wet eyes & says- I accepting everything, I respect you from the bottom of my heart, you always be a Pia's father but she will never gonna be with you, I do anything for her, but she not gonna be with you, I'm sorry..

Ved- let's see! & He forward his hand for shake..

Karan smiles & shake his hand with him..

Tripura's meeting over & she look Pia sleep's on couch, she ask to her P.A, she inform to Tripura that Pia had a lunch already, her P.A left the place, in cabin Tripura alone, she staring Pia, she making circle on blank page, something serious running in her mind, she continuously shaking her one leg, & she make a decision something on it..