sequel part 39

Family members arrive in the hospital, they all wait for the Tripura's waking up from the sleep, Sherry spying on Karan with furious face, he steals some glance from her, but she is not in mood for peace..

In mid noon, Tripura waking up from the antidote, with calling name of Pia, she gulping her dry throat, she open her eyes with heavy headache, she try to up her hand but she feel heavy, she trying to open her heavy eyes, she open her eyes, & her vision not clear, she again close her eyes, again she open her eyes, & found white plain ceiling, which is not her room ceiling, she look her left side, found a ventilator, & reality hits her, she look her another side, Sherry seat beside the bed with anger face..

Tripura ask her with irks tone- what I'm doing here..

Sherry- fuck you! You moron..

Tripura- shuuu! It's hospital Sherry..

Sherry- everyone knows this is a hospital, because of you only, everyone is in the hospital instead of enjoying marriage rituals only because of you..

Tripura with confused tone- what! What I did..

Sherry- you do whatever you want, but atleast think once about Pia..

Tripura become more confused- Pia is my priority, & you know me so well, for Pia's well being I do my best..

"Ohh so that's why you attempt the suicide" & Karan enter in the ICU room with family members..

Tripura shock by the Karan's statement- what! Suicide & me, don't even think in my dream, it's bullshit..

Sherry- if you're lying I will kill you..

Tripura try to seat on bed, Karan help her for seat, she thank him & says- why would I lying to you..

Ved become peace maker- wait! Wait! Guys! Everyone please quite, we asked her everything, but please don't disturb to other people, & everyone agree with him..

Tripura signs to Pia for come near her, Pia walks to her but Sherry stop her mid & says- sorry but you're harmful to her..

Tripura- Sherry she is my daughter man..

Karan- sorry but I don't think so..

Tripura- what do you mean, mine & her relation nine months old more than you guys, so no one can stop her..

Ved interrupt between- sorry to interrupt, but you have to give some answers about our questions..

Tripura- what answers, what questions, I didn't get you guys..

Karan- you having a pills last night..

Tripura- yes!

Karan- so you attempted a suicide..

Tripura- are you lost your mind, why would I do that..

Sherry- then why you gift a chain to Pia, and why you're so emotional..

Tripura- because Karan took away Pia from me..

Karan with irks tone- what! Why would I do that, I'm look like mad, or you think I'm taking a revenge..

Tripura- then why you booked two tickets for London, one for adult & other one for kid..

Aditi cut Tripura in mid- he booked tickets for you & Pia, because next week his shoot start it there, for three months, & Radhika told him, that you have no work in office, so in that case you can handle office work from London it self, that's why he booked tickets for you both, his schedule is line up from next week, that's it..