sequel part- 1

Vivan enter in cabin with his other employees, he looks Radhika seating there with dull face, he sends his employees for their work, he informed to his secretary for not disturbance, he lose his tie knot & sit in front of her, she lost somewhere, he disturb her lost mind, she looks him with plaster fake smile..

Vivan- everything is ok with you Radha..

Radhika- yeah Viv, can we take lunch now, I'm hungry..

Vivan- yeah we can take lunch, but tell me once, where were you lost, a fake smile on your face, you meet after three days..

Radhika- a work pressure, that's it..

Vivan- again you lying, something you hiding from me..

Radhika losing her under control emotions, she give up & said the true words- today's kiddo's birthday..

Vivan- I know, & we both are try to reach her hard, but her cell out of reach, what we can do, tell me, & he hold her hand for give her support..

Radhika gritss her teeth in frustration- it's been five fucking years done, she still away from us, for whom she away from us..

Vivan- Radha I can understand your frustrations, your anger towards that man, who spoiled kiddo's life, but..

Radhika look to Vivan with red eyes, Vivan sit next to her, he gives a side hugged to her, she keep her head on his chest, he start to rubbed her arm, he says- try to understand Radha, she's fine now..

Radhika came out from his side hugged & says- do you really think, she is fine, no Viv she is not fine, he destroyed her completely, he knocked her down on that day, you remembered, she lock herself two days in washroom, she shattered completely, she never believed on love but she believed on that bloody man, & he played with her all emotions, I'm coming from Delhi, I visited there for give surprise to kiddo, she's not living there, a four years & half months ago, she shifted from there, where she go don't know..

Vivan- last month we meet her in Delhi, right! At the same place, at her house..

Radhika- she rented that place for month, she paid double amount rent & stay there only for week, & left the place, she continues that thing over & over again..

Vivan ask her with heavy tone- who told you..

Radhika- owner of that house..

Vivan- ok, I do something, you relax!

Radhika nodded in yes, he gives a side hugged to her, he gives a assurance kiss on her head..

Coonoor, a hill station at Tamil Nadu, ring the doorbell, servant open the door, she handover her bag to servant, & ask..

Lady- where is she..

Servant- she is in room, watching TV..

Lady- ok, bring me water & she walks towards room, she open the door..

Lady with stern voice- how many times I've told, don't do that..

Quickly TV turn off with scary face, lady enter in room & sit on bed edge..

Lady still with stern voice- I'm not talking about TV Pia, I hate singers, do you really want, I hate you the most..

Pia with innocent voice- but I love singing mumma..