entrance exams

chapter 4 | entrance exams

────────────────────

It was finally the time.

Time for the entrance exams. Over the past few months you had met up with Uraraka to train. You were thankful for her help- you probably wouldn't have made it this far with out her.

"(Y/N)!" You heard somebody scream out from behind. You turned around and saw Uraraka run and latched herself onto you.

Her chest pressed against your own, making you blush. "Hey." You smiled down at her. "You ready for the exams?" You ask her as you walk to U.A. She gives you a nod, her smile widening.

After a few minutes of walking the two of you finally made it. You looked up at the large school with wide eyes. "Wow..Hey, Ochako, look at this place!" You reached out to tap her arm but she wasn't there.

You looked around until you finally saw her, she was talking to Izuku. "Hey guys." You made your way over to them, "Y'all ready to go?" You asked. "Yep!" Ochako smiled.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Izuku blushed as you gave him a lazy smile. "I'll see you later, (Y/N). You too clumsy boy." Ochako waved and walked off. "Move outta the way or I'll set you on fire." Bakugou pushed through the both of you, leaving Izuku in a mess. "Calm down, Kacchan."

You smirked as Bakugou rolled his eyes, you and Izuku following behind him. "You guys ready for this?" You smiled with determination, "Obviously I am, you loosers wont even make it." Bakugou sat down with a smirk. You sat next to him while Izuku sat on the other side of you.

Just you in the middle of two cute boys.

The lights soon turned on, flashing onto Present Mic. "For all you examinee listeners tuning in.." Present mic began, "Welcome to my show today!" He screeched.

"Everybody say 'hey'!" He threw his arms up in the air, expecting for responses.

Nobody said hey.

"What a refined response." He sighed, "Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam." He pointed his finger to everyone in the crowd.

'I feel kinda bad for not saying anything.' You thought. 'Oh well, it's better to not embarrass myself anyway.'

"ARE YOU READY?" Present Mic screamed out, with nobody saying anything in return. "Yeah!" He spoke for himself.

"It's the Voice Hero, Present Mic! Wow..." Izuku fanboyed to himself. Sparkles somehow surrounding him. "Calm down Izuku..." you whispered, a bunch of eyes glued onto him.

"I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved!- All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes!" Izuku squealed.

"Shut up." Bakugou flatly said. You smiled to yourself at the two, finding Izuku to be adorable while finding Bakugou to be kinda cute when he's trying to focus.