the attack on USJ

chapter 10 | the attack on USJ

────────────────────

After the whole ordeal in the cafeteria, your homeroom teacher began to explain what was to happen next.

"Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between, it's rescue training." You and your classmates began to chatter about your quirks and what you'll be best at, annoying Aizawa.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time. There are costumes that limit you abilities too," Aizawa pressed a button and out came the costumes. "The training will take off-campus so we're taking a bus. That's all, start getting ready."

You stood up and grabbed your costume, a dark feeling bubbling in your stomach. 'I should calm down, nothings going to happen, right?'

You put your costume on and head out with Jirou. You notice Iida screaming about the seating in the bus but you just tease him about his arm chopping, causing him to become flustered. After Iida's horrible seating chart, and finding out the bus was completely different, you ended up next to Jirou. You shove your earbuds in and turned the volume all the way up, falling asleep.

[ Now playing: Despacito by Luis Fonsi ]

────────────────────

You get shook awake by someone gently, rubbing your eyes you see the purple-haired emo, Jirou. "We're here." You yank out your earbuds and shut your phone off, standing up you and your friends get off the bus. As you carefully climb out, you and your classmates are greet with none other than The Space Hero: Thirteen. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you."

"I love Thirteen!" You and Ochako squeal, Izuku nodding. "Let's go inside without delay. I look forward to working with you!" Thirteen said. As soon as you and your class walked through the door, you were amazed. "It looks like Universal studios!"

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm- It's a training ground I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short!"

Aizawa turned to the fluffy marshmallow hero, "Where is All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." He whispered. Thirteen leaned in closer to him, "About that..." She had whispered something, you weren't able to make it out but she held up three fingers.

The Space Hero soon turned back to the class, "Let's see..Before we begin, let me say one thing, er, two, three, four..."

'They keeps adding more...'

Thirteen soon began to talk about their quirk, and how it could easily kill. You could relate to them, your quirk could trap somebody and drown them in seconds.