the news

chapter 31 | the news

────────────────────

The weekend came to an end and you were not happy. You were still sore from training and you looked like you hadn't slept in days.

"Morning (F/N)!" Izuku greeted you with his signature cinnamon roll smile. You gave him a lazy nod in return as you went back on your phone.

Suddenly your table shook, causing you to look up. Kaminari sat down on your desk while grinning like an idiot. "Heyooo!"

You rolled your eyes and looked over him to see Tsuyu and Kirishima waving down to you. Giving them one back you leaned back in your chair and crossed your arms over your chest. "What's up?" You asked.

"Nothing much" -Kirishima

"The ceiling." -Tsuyu

"Nothing." -Kaminari

Kirishima then frowned, "What about you? Not to be rude, but you look really tired and scary." You tried hard to fight back a blush, coughing, you waved your hand around. "I'm good, just really sore from training this weekend."

Silence fell around you and your group. "So..about what happened last week.." Tsuyu began which caused people to look over at you. You instantly became uncomfortable and luckily the friends who were with you on that night came to the rescue.

"I think we should give her some space guys.." Izuku tried to reason but Bakugou instantly shut him off. "FUCK OFF SHITTY DEKU!" "S-Sorry Kaachan!"

Iida sped walked over to the kids surrounding you, chopping his arms he began to yell. "This is not appropriate! Class is begging soon and we all need to find out seats and sit in them!" Iida tried to get the kids to leave but literally nobody
listened to him.

Everyone tried to get you to talk about how it happened, nobody would go away even when Iida and Izuku told them to. It was getting all too much in your head while you thought about that night. 'Shouldn't we be in therapy for this, I mean-'

"ENOUGH! She doesn't want to talk about it, so leave her alone or else."

Todoroki's words cause everyone to change the topic and sweat drop. "So, about those end of the term exams, am I right?" Denim laughs awkwardly. The whole class begins to talk about that and everyone's attention was off of you.

You sigh, gaining Yaomomo's attention. "I'm so gonna fail the writing exam. The combat one, it'll most likely be easier for me."

She then jumps out of her chair and suggests something. "I-I can help you study, if you want.." This instantly gains the attention of others and jealousy strikes.

"Help us too then!" Kaminari comes over, making Yaoyorozu curse to herself. She nods her head and the others cheer.

"Aw sweet, thanks Yaomomo!" You flash her a grin that makes her gay panic. "R-Right.."

────────────────────

In the lunchroom, you begin to talk about the end of term test. Suddenly Monoma bumps into Izuku, commenting on how big his head is. They talk for awhile before he turns to you.

"You good?" He asks. You give him a nod before he starts to crazily laugh at Izuku, but he gets smacked by Kendo.

"Sorry about him, he's a bit different.."

You agree with her, going back to your food. "Sorry to get in your conversation but I heard that the exercise test is a battle simulation fighting against robots just like the Entrance exams."

This surprises you and your friends, "How'd you know that?" Izuku asks curiously. "I heard from one of the upperclassmen." she replies.

Monoma cries on the floor, "Why'd you tell them?! We could have used this to defeat them!"

Kendo smacks and drags him away, lecturing him on how they don't detest against class 1-A.

A few minutes later and the bell rings, you throw the rest of your food away and go back to class.

You get back to class and Izuku tells the others the news. Mina and Kaminari are cheering with excitement while you try to ignore them. You go over to Tsuyu and talk with her for a while.

Class starts and you get in your seats, waiting to finally leave the class and go home.

thank you all so much !! i am so happy, this means the world to me ♡sorry for this bad chapter

sorry for this bad chapter. i just had to update something lol, get ready for the next coming chapters :} thanks again guys, i love you all so so much