blush

i'm gonna be completely honest, i seriously hate this book. i wanna say sorry that this book isn't that great- but i might be wrong. so many people seem to enjoy this book and i've never gotta do many views as quickly as this book. thank you so much guys, you're the strength i need to keep on with this book. i seriously rushes this book- i should have been way more prepared to begin with. my mistake. i'll keep on writing this book until it's over, once again, thanks for the words of encouragement <3

 i'll keep on writing this book until it's over, once again, thanks for the words of encouragement <3

chapter 19 | blush

────────────────────

"3..2..1.. BEGIN!" Midnight flaps her whip as the buzzer sounds. Todoroki doesn't waste a second, he sends hurdles of ice your direction, you manage to dodge them but your unfortunately slip on some ice, struggling to stand up. After balancing yourself, you send out water to try and hit Todoroki. He gets his and is pushed back, you use this as your advantage and send a hurdle of water straight at him.

He dodges and runs up to you, he punches your cheek and begins to coat your legs with ice. You punch him back and unfreeze the ice with your hot water.

Todoroki's eyes widen at this, 'He forgot I could change the temperature! Haha!'

Your laughing soon comes to and end as he completely coats you in ice, you try to melt it but he's too strong.

"F-fuck.."

You struggle to get out, which only makes Todoroki smirk. He walks up to you with the same smirk, you know you should be angry but you can't help but feel turned on by his smirk. 'Now isn't the time.'

Midnight turns to you, "Are you able to move, (L/N)?" She asks.

"YES!" Yes I can!" You struggle to break through the ice, melting it, trying anything to break free but nothing works. You try attacking Todoroki by shooting water at him but your quirk barley has an effect on him due to how exhausted you are. Todoroki easily dodges the water shooting at him by freezing it. "USE YOUR FIRE!" You know that he isn't going to do that. The audience is dead silent as they look down at you sadly, you can hear what some of them are whispering about. "Why doesn't she give up?" "She's strong.." "I'm still rooting for her! You go, water hero!"