shopping gone wrong

chapter 34 | shopping gone wrong

────────────────────

Recovery Girl announces that time is up for Sero and Mineta, and that the End of Term Tests are over. You frown as you discover that the only students who were unable to pass were Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Ashido.

"Aww this sucks!" Kaminari wines while Kirishima groans. "Ah man..I guess we should have come up with a different strategy I guess. I wish you were on our team, (F/N). You're great at everything!" Kirishima babbles.

Sato nods his head as you laugh at your friends words. "So are you! And don't worry! Just cause you didn't pass this test doesn't mean it'll effect you in the future. You guys have a long way to! Keep on going!" You cheer for the four of them. This instantly brightens up their moods as they comment about you.

You walk away and over to your other friends, "Hey, you four. What's up?" Iida, Uraraka, Izuku and Todoroki greet you with smiles, well, except for Iida and Todoroki. The two nod and continue their conversation, including you.

────────────────────

The next day you and your classmates, (not including Bakugou and Todoroki..) decide to go to the mall to buy certain things for training camp. You and Tsuyu decide to go together to buy new bathing suits.

"Let's go Froggy!" You shout for Tsuyu, who clamps her hand on your mouth, shushing you. "Instead of Midoryia scaring the children, it'll be you."

Running off with Tsuyu to the nearest swim suit store, you had no idea of the next events to occur.

Grabbing a handful of suits you run into the dressing room and try some on. Putting on a baby blue two piece suit you walk out the dressing room. "And how about this one?"

Tsuyu looks up from her cellphone to see you dramatically posing like a model. "That one looks great on you, (L/N)."

"Okay, I'll get this one then." You say, turning around to head back into the change rooms, Tsu smiles as you leave.

Once buying the suit you and her leave the store, discussing where you should get next. Suddenly the alarms blare off and you and Tsuyu get escorted by security out of the mall.

────────────────────

"Literally everyone is here. What's with all the villains and going for my bro Izuku. None of y'all care enough about a brother.." You say while goofing off with Kaminari, it's clear that comedy is both of your coping mechanisms.

An hour or two later and everyone goes home. Izuku has to go to the police station and you're forced to walk home by yourself. Knowing the quickest way home is down the alley, you decide it's better to get mugged than pee yourself.

Walking into the alley, you could see somebody in a black hoodie glance at you before walking away from where you passed.

After leaving and turning the corner, closer to home you release a deep breath of relief.

Suddenly as you're about to open your front door you get a call. Taking your phone out of your pocket you see 'Monoma'.

Choosing 'Accept', you place the phone between your ear and shoulder. Unlocking the door you walk inside and begin to speak. "Hello?"

Your blonde friend quickly replies with his annoying laughter. "I heard what happened with you and your pathetic classroom at the shopping centre! Always trying to be the centre of attention, huh?" He laughs even louder until you move your phone away and hang up.

"I'm gonna shave his head off..."

────────────────────

Hey guys! Sorry for lack of updates. Loosing motivation on this story but I don't wanna randomly discontinue it so Ima try my best and update quickly until the end. School is about to start up in like 2 days, It's 2 AM as I'm writing this because I keep hearing wear noises so.. see you in the next chapter I guess 🗿