Living with the Lynch's (Ross Lynch/R5 Fanfiction)

Yipee. Another day of not getting adopted. My life's just great isn't it? I've been in here 5 years, and still no one came for me. I sit here, every day, watching all my friends come and go in a week or two, an here I am, in here for 5 freaking years.

"Ashley?" Miss Fran asked. She's the leader of my home, I guess you can call her my ugly step mother or something? I don't know. "My name is Ash!" I yelled back frustrated.

Will she ever learn I hate being called Ashley?!

"That's what I said," she answered, "but anyways, will you get up and get ready? There are people here who want to meet you!"

People want to meet me?! Wait- That usually means they want to adopt you!

HOLY CRAP IM GETTING ADOPTED!

I pulled out the first things I saw in my dresser, and ran to the shower. I stripped off my clothes, and let the cool water run over my back.

I quickly rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, and turned the water off.

I slipped my clothes on, which turned out to be light blue ripped skinny jeans, and a maroon Hollister t-shirt. I slipped on my light yellow high topped converse, and put my lucky, R5 guitar pick around my neck.

Where on Earth is my phone!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

I looked down and saw it was in my pocket. Haha, oops.

I walked out of my room, and made my way to the living room. I turned the corner, and saw a couple in the living room, they both looked maybe in there 40's? I can't be sure, because there not facing me.

Miss Fran finally noticed I was standing there and said, "Oh there's Ashley! Honey, come meet your new parents!"

New parents?! I can't believe Im finally getting adopted!

The couple turned towards me and they looked oddly familiar...

"Hi sweetie! Wanna get your bags so we can take you back to our house?" My new 'mom' said.

I nodded yes, and ran back up to my room.

I still can't figure out where I seem them before! Its driving me crazy!

I didn't have much stuff, so all of my belongings were packed up in 2 bags in 10 minutes.

I came back downstairs, and said my goodbyes, and off I went to my new family!

"All of my kids are waiting in the car, so you know," My 'mom' said.

'Kids'?!

Wait a minute, no never mind, that wouldn't happen, would it?

"Wait, exactly how many kids?" I asked.

"Five," my 'dad' answered, "Four boys and one girl, oh and my names Mark by the way."

"And I'm Stormie."

Hold the phone.

Mark?

Stormie?

5 kids?

4 boys, 1 girl?

"This is our van," Mark said, "let me take your bags, also you'll be sitting in the very back seat with two of your 'brothers'."

I handed him my bags, and opened the door to the van.

HOLY SHIT!!

My eyes widened, as I saw 5 Lynch's sitting before me.

I was rooted to the spot.

Riker looked down, and saw my necklace.

"So your a fan? He said with a smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N This is the first chapter of Living with the Lynch's, hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote, and comment:)

This chapter was a little short, but I promise they will get longer, its just that I wanted it to end with that.