One night stand?

A/N gon be very smutty but enjoy I guess 😂x

Still your POV (author reading)
As you were walking back Pete kept slipping his hand down to your thigh and inner thigh. You laughed and gently slapped his hand away and gave a flirty laugh. As soon as you stepped into his house he swept you off your feet and carried you into his bedroom he placed you down on his bed and said "keep your eyes on me" you nodded biting your lip as you watched him unbutton his checkered shirt exposing his tattoos and chest. You threw off your top behind you which caused it to fall down the back of his bed. He got on top of you and pulled off his skinny jeans also throwing them behind him. You looked down to see his massive boner. He tried to kiss your neck but you pushed him off you. He looked confused he stood up straight and just watched you. You smirked at him and started to slowly pull off your jeans and pulled your g-string down lower but not fully off. You crawled back onto the bed with your behind right at him. Suddenly he pounced at you he was desperate for you and wanted to be the one teasing you he pulled off your g-string throwing them behind you causing them to go to the back of the bed he unhooked your bra leaving you fully naked on his bed he slipped his pants off with no hesitation and kissed your neck as you put the condom on him. He started to kiss you from your neck to your entrance and then rubbed his hard dick around your entrance making you moan. You grabbed his hips trying to get him to go in but he slid your hands off him and said "I will decide when, baby" you rolled your eyes and laughed flirtatiously. He led next to you and let his mouth explore yours. You couldn't take it much longer you begged "please fuck me! I've been waiting since I first saw you" "fine" he said positioning him self ready to go in and without a signal he thrusted inside of you fast. "Ohhhhhh Peteeee" you threw your head back and moaned. He lent forward and kissed you while still inside you. "I can feel you becoming tighter, you about to cum?" Pete said going faster "uhhhhh yeah"you moaned as you felt it as well. "I'm about to cum" Pete said as his thrusts became slower but harder. After a few minutes you both came. After you both lead naked underneath the sheets and cuddled with each other until you fell asleep.