Hangovers

Y/Ns POV
To my right was a flat out Pete. Him and Frank had got very drunk last night. I shook my head and laughed remembering moments from last night.
"Shit!" I said as I turned over in the bed noticing Frank there as well.
I'm guessing and hoping him and Jamia stayed over.
I dragged myself into the bathroom and tidied myself up a bit before heading downstairs.

"Pancakes?" Jamia called from the kitchen.
In response I nodded and went to help her.

"Fright of my life when I saw Frank." I laughed grabbing things from the cupboards

"We all passed out in your bed from exhaustion, we did have to deal with two children." She laughed.

I was confused who she meant by children but laughed anyways.

"Frank and Pete." She added, answering my question of who she meant.

Speaking of the children we both suddenly heard a "Oh shit!" from upstairs.
We concluded they probably thought they had done something together and me and Jamia lost it, we were crying on the floor of laughter when Pete and Frank came downstairs.
They both looked a little scared.

"No, you didn't do anything." Jamia laughed and I laughed at the thought of it.

"Holy shit, thank god." Pete said relieved.

Later that day when we got home we ended up cuddling on the sofa and just having a chill day.

"What will I do when you go on tour?" I asked Pete out of the blue, hoping not to cause an argument again.

"I'll be here when you have the baby Y/N I promise but while I'm on tour, maybe you could hang with Frank and Jamia, but you know I'll be calling you every minute I can." Pete smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah, how long will you be gone and when are you going?" I asked, wanting to have everything planned out.

"The tours like for four months and it's next month so you'll be like six months pregnant or something and I'll be here with you then." Pete smiled as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Jeez that feels like it's gonna come very quick." I said feeling overwhelmed.

The day came when Pete was leaving for tour, I was worried about him leaving because what if something happened to me or the baby while he wasn't here, what would I do? But then I remembered I have Jamia and Frank, I can always go to them and Jamia said she doesn't mind at all.

"I'll miss you!" I hugged Pete tight.

"I'll miss you too." Pete said kissing me before he left.

We shouted the "I love yous" to each other and I watched as he drove off.
Maybe I could go to one of the shows, the one here in our hometown and surprise him, I thought as I walked back inside.