Jade Thirlwall: Baggage Drama

Requested by @littlemixsbitch

"Jade, we're going to be late" you shouted from the bathroom

"Jade, we're going to be late" you shouted from the bathroom. Leaving Jade in charge of packing was a hazard waiting to happen. Items would get lost, anxieties would rise and this would all contribute to you both being late. However Jade was determined to get it right this time. She surprisingly began to pack the night before, shoving the items and clothes you didn't need into the suitcase. When the sun came up the next morning, all you needed was the toiletries, electronics and the clothes you were wearing.

It was all well and good until Jade realised she had more items than she arrived with. She wrestled with the suitcase, using every technique to will it shut. The bag just wouldn't budge.

"Come on babe!" You called out again, unaware of just how hard Jade was working. She let out a groan while using all her weight to close the zip. You walked out of the bathroom, toiletries in hand when your eyes landed upon your girlfriend sitting on the suitcase.

"Oh Jade" a little giggle escaped your lips, watching her try her best. "Do you need help?" You offered, walking closer to the scene.

"Yes please" her soft, puppy eyes pleaded for your help. Offering your hand, you helped pull her to her feet. You assessed the situation, hoping to give a fresh new perspective. Except all the ideas you had, Jade had tried. Puzzled by the situation, you both sat down on the suitcase. Which gave it enough weight to fully close, Jade was quick to close the zip and end that baggage drama until it came to the next time she packed.

She jumped to her feet. "Take that!" She shouted, dancing on the spot, clearly proud of her efforts. "We did it" she mentioned, holding her hand in the air. You happily gave her a high five, a bright smile appeared on Jade's face. You smiled back at your girlfriend's childish ways but it was one of the many qualities you loved about her.

After checking the room, you made your way downstairs to the lobby. The rest of the girls waited patiently, talking amongst themselves. When Jesy saw you walk out of the elevator, she visibly relaxed.

"What took you so long?" Her eyes flicked between the two of you.

"Jade and her wonderful packing skills" the girls gave each other a knowing look. If there was anyone who would understand her antics the most, it would be them.

"Next time, just let us handle it" Leigh-Anne commented. The group laughed, conjuring up their best version of what happened before leaving the hotel. Next time you might just take them up on that offer.