Phoebe Halliwell: Pretty Wolf

Dirty paws scratched against the door, leaving scratch marks in the wood

Dirty paws scratched against the door, leaving scratch marks in the wood. A small whimper, followed but a deep howl, bellowed from the front of the Manor. It left the Halliwell's curious as they scrambled towards the foyer.

"There is a full blown wolf out there!" Piper exclaimed, clear panic on her features

"What do we do?" Phoebe loudly whispered back

"Just shu it away" Prue interjected, clearly unfazed by the situation

"We can't just do that, what if it goes all Red Riding Hood on us?" The look of pure fear flashed across Piper's face, just the idea of being eaten was not what she wanted for the night

"Then I'll promise to cut you out" with a shrug of her shoulders, Prue brushed it off

Phoebe playfully hit her arm before commenting. "Prue! That's disgusting!"

"What? I'm just providing reassurance" Prue walked over to the door, taking the knob in her hand. "Let's just open the door and see what happens" before her sisters could protest, she opened the door with force. The wolf seemed unfazed by the action, simply looking up at her. It tilted its head in response before walking straight past them through the threshold. The sisters watched in bewilderment, the wolf seemed to know where to go like it lived there. Their eyes followed the wolf, observing how it climbed the stairs. Worried that it may be trouble, they chased after it, hoping to catch the animal before it reached the attic. By the time they scrambled to the top, the wolf was curled into a ball, laying peacefully next to the heater. An internal "awww" passed through them before they carefully approached the now relaxed wolf.

At the sound of their foot steps, the wolf's ears perked, an action that the women quickly noticed. The wolf lifted its head before rising to its feet, eyes never leaving the trio. It headed towards them cautiously, zoning in on Phoebe. Like a puppy, it circled around the younger sister, snuggling into her legs.

"It's a sweet wolf at least" Phoebe commented, the wolf's eyes looked up at her. She swore that those eyes looked familiar but she couldn't figure out why. Pushing that thought to the side, she ruffled the wolf's fur, earning a lick to her hand.

"We can't keep it Phoebe" Prue's voice of reason, broke through Phoebe's concentration.

"Oh, she's such a cute dog. Can we at least keep her for the night?" Prue rolled her eyes at her sister, you let in one stray, they bring in more. Who would have thought? Piper looked at Prue with pleading eyes, against her best judgment, she broke.

"Fine, one night. Then we set her free" with that being decided, Prue could let her guard down. Even she felt how familiar this animal was, deep down she knew it would not harm her or her sisters.

The night grew darker and light shone brighter in the never ending sky. All three sisters curled up in the attic, surrounding the wolf. Phoebe was situated on the lounge, prime position compared to her sisters. The wolf was gently laying in her lap, snuggled into her. The warmth of the wolf's body providing a blanket for the younger witch. The weight of the wolf slowly began to melt away in the early rays of morning light. The absence stirring Phoebe from her sleep, she instinctively rubbed her eyes before yawning. When she looked down to check on the wolf, her eyes went wide with shock. The fur changed to skin, the features morphed into human and all that was left was her girlfriend. To say she was surprised was in understatement, her mind couldn't wrap itself around the idea.

"Y/N" she gently shook you gently, causing you to stir

"Mmhmm" you mumbled, turning and cuddling into her.

"You're a wolf?" The blunt response forced you to open your eyes. Hers staring down at you with a sparkle of curiosity and hesitation.

"I'm a shapeshifter, the full moon interferes with my abilities"

"Right" she drawled out, trying her best to wrap her head around it.

"You thought I was cute" you mocked her words earlier that night. Her face twisted with shock.

"You remember all that?" She rubbed the back of her neck, her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.

"I remember it all" you sent a cheeky wink her way which made the shade of pink turn darker. She pulled you close to her, resuming the previous cuddle position. She knew in her witchy gut that you were good with no intent of harm. So she decided to hide your secret until you were ready to tell the others. For now, she was concocting different ways to mess with her sisters and test the limit of your powers.