2

I watched as Taehyung came back in the classroom. I sat there with Jisoo eating my lunch when he walked in. He awkwardly looked at us before apoligising and walking away, running back inside when he heard screams.

"Didn't think you'd be so popular huh? Specially when your best friend's are none other than Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, the mansluts."
I asked Taehyung, making him stare at me intensely.

"So? We all are the same people. Attractive fuckboys and we all gain attention."
He smirked before sitting in his space.

"He's hot y/n."
Jisoo whispered in your ear, but you knew Taehyung heard from his grin that had been lifted.

"He's an ass. I can tell."
You giggled back.

The bell went, signalling time for the next lesson. Jimin and Jungkook walked into the classroom, smirking at the sight of you glaring at them.

"Well if it isn't Y/n and Jisoo."
Jisoo had a thing for Jungkook, so she left out of nervousness, leaving me with 3 fuckboys.
"Well now it's Y/n."
I rolled my eyes, putting my lunch back.

"Can I have some food?"
Jimin asked.

"Nope. After seeing your face I almost choked on it. Better stay away before I puke on you."
I spat, making him chuckle a bit.

"Do you know them?"
Taehyung asked me.

"Well duh. Jimin is my first friend from when I was in Kindergarten and Jungkook's mum and my mum are cousins which makes me ad him 2nd cousins. That's the one thing that I don't like about my family."
Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Which is why she always is mostly mean to me."
Jungkook stated the true fact.

"Oh. You guys never told me that you knew a girl that actually denies you both. And me."
I rolled my eyes at Taehyung and began getting my books out.

The teacher suddenly walked inside, students followings behind him. Everyone went to their seat, Jimin and Jungkook sitting on both sides of Taehyung, Jungkook in front of me and Jimin diagonal to Jisoo. She sat down quietly beside me, staring at Jungkook's arms. I kicked her leg, making her look back to the front of the classroom.

"Class is over kids. Go home."
The teacher sighed before the class went.

Mood.

Jisoo ran out the classroom like a hamster getting chased by a dinosaur, dragging me behind her. But all of a sudden, she stopped. She turned around, facing me. Her hand was over her mouth and her face was turning red. I dragged her into the nearest girls toilets and patted her back as she vomited into the toilet. She looked at me after wiping her mouth. She was pale.

"Oh gosh. Come on, I'll call a taxi."
I held her up and helped her walk out the bathroom with me.

Instead of going to the school nurse, I decided it was best if we would just have went home. I called the taxi and it came in no time. I helped Jisoo into the car, climbing in behind her. As we drove home, I watched as we passed students from all around. Then I saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook all laughing, holding lucazade bottles and packets of toxic waste in their hands.

"HEY!!!"
I turned around only to see Jisoo shouting at the driver.
"Y/N HE'S DRUNK!!!!"

My eyes widened as he faster and faster, heading towards a large tree, less than 10 metres away.

Cliffhangers my children.