32

As soon as we parked into Jungkook's driveway, I heard a bang. I screamed and shut my eyes. But when I opened my eyes, I heard Jungkook scream.

"JIMIN!!!!!"
I turned to my left before screaming.

Jimin's head was hung low, blood all over his chest. Something small and black stuck out of his chest. A bullet. Without hesitating, I grabbed his shoulders before making him face me.

"JIMIN!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!"
I yelled.

"Hm..."
He mumbled.

My yes softened with relief before widening again.

"We need to get out! Quick!"
I shouted before Jungkook jumped out, pulling Jimin out.

I held Jimin's legs while Jungkook held his upper body. I looked back at Taehyung, taking it easy.

"TAEHYUNG!!!"
He looked over to, smirking.

My eyes widened as he held a gun up. Jungkook almost dropped Jimin.

"If you don't want me to kill Jimin, just carry on and don't do anything. I'm watching."
I looked back at Jungkook.

He was almost shaking. We both walked cautiously back to Jungkook's living room, setting Jimin down. But then I felt something grabbing me.

"Jungkook, you have two options."
Taehyung held me against his body, his arm around my neck, getting me into a head lock. His other hand held a gun that touched my head.
"You either join Jimin being injured or you can just be killed like Taeyeon and Jisoo."
My eyes widened.

He is the murderer.

"None. I won't let y-"
Taehyung pulled the trigger.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"
I screamed before bursting out jn tears, kicking and punching Taehyung.

I heard the deep chuckling which got me even more angrier. I grabbed the gun out of Taehyung's hand and whacked it onto his crotch. As he yelped in pain, he let me go out of his grasp. I threw the gun before checking Jimin's and Jungkook's pulse. They were still breathing. I sighed in relief before my throat was suddenly grabbed. I gasped for air before being pulled up and handcuffed. I winced in pain as Taehyung then pointed the gun onto Jimin's head.

"No please don't-"

BANG!!!

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!"
I screamed before bursting unto tears.

When I looked through my blurry vision, Taehyung was smiling at me. He then began laughing. He then walked over to Jungkook. I fell onto my knees before begging him to not do the same to Jungkook. When I heard nothing, I looked up. The gun was pointing at me. Taehyung was staring at me with his dark brown orbs filled with anger and lust. His lips were red of the blood that had splattered everywhere.

"Your mine now. Not even your own cousin can save you now."

Hello. Goodbye.