36

Last Chapter!!!

I ran past Taehyung and to the oven. My pies were still ok. I sighed before taking one out and placing it on a plate. I smiled to myself when I smelled the amazing scent of the pie.

"What are you doing?"
I opened my eyes only to see Taehyung staring at me.

"I haven't eaten since yesterday."
He nodded before letting me eat in peace.

Soon enough, I had devoured the food. As I stood up to put the dish away, I felt a hand snake around my waist and stomach. I was suddenly pulled back into Taehyung's arms. I gulped before opening my mouth to say something, but I kept it shut.

"You look delicious in those shorts y/n."
He whispered into my ear before nibbling my ear lobe.

My back still to him, he pushed me against the table, making me drop the plate. He began sucking on my neck intensely while pushing my down onto the the table, him following me. I felt his hands on my breasts, squeezing them making me moan loudly. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"WHO IS IT?!?!"
He shouted, his hand still on my breast.

"Open up now Kim Taehyung. This is the police."
His eyes widened before grabbing a knife and holding me against him.

The door slammed open to Jungkook with several police around him. Taehyung pulled me closer before putting a knife to my neck.

"Don't you dare move, or I'll kill her."
My eyes widened as I began shaking.

Taehyung began rubbing his finger on my back, indicating me to not worry. But I was still scared. Jungkook stood in front of the police before holding a gun up.

"Let her go."
Taehyung gulped before saying no.
"5...4...3...2..."

"Fine."
Taehyung let go of me, turning me around.

I looked into his eyes before a tear slipped from my eyes. I didn't love him so why was I crying? I hated him. I wanted him to-

"I love you y/n, but I know you don't. I'll be back, so expect to see me soon."
He said before the police pulled him away, putting him in the car after putting handcuffs on him.

3rd pov

That night, you were in your house. You decided to look into your mother's wardrobe which you didn't open for a couple of years. You smiled once you saw a note.

Dear y/n, one day you'll be a parent and I want you take these. These pregnancy tests are the most accurate ones I could find and I wanted to be a prepared grandmother. Here.

From mum.

You snickered before taking 5 pregnancy tests out. Wow, so many. You chuckled before testing it for fun. As you looked at the results, your eyes widened.

"Yes...?"

I'm pregnant with Taehyung's baby.

THE END.

BUT.

I'M MAKING A BOOK 2 OF TRUE LOVERS.

So no need to worry ;)

Read it!

Thankyou so much for reading this FF and please share it.

Thankyou 😍😍