20

4 Years Ago

As Jimin and I walked together in the woods towards our tree house.

"Are we gonna stay overnight?"
He asked me.

"If you think our mums would let us I'd think you don't have a single brain cell."
He let out a small chuckle at my response, nudging my elbow later.

As I climbed up the tree after Jimin, I smelled something toxic. I looked at Jimin only to see a smug smirk curling on his lips.

"I see my farts are indeed toxic."
He said before letting out a squeeky toot.

"JIMIN!!!!"
I shouted before pushing him in the tree house.
"Ok, so now what? You wanted me to follow you here. We only come up here if it's personal matters."
I said before sitting on the red carpet.

"Well y/n, it's not good news."
He sat opposite me.

"Then it's bad news. Spill the tea, I'll help you."
He shook his head.
"Then what?"

"You know the way we're starting highschool this year?"
I nodded.
"We can't hang out."
My eyes widened.

"WHAT? Why?!"

"Listen, I don't want you to have a high profile. You know I'm one of those kids already and I will be in highschool, I'm just a great person."
I stood up before grabbing him by the colar of his shirt.

"Jimin, you can't be serious."
He shook his head.

"I am."

Before I let go of him, I gathered the strength in my fist before slamming it down into his little stomach. As he rolled allover the floor in pain, he looked at me in the eye before smiling with his teeth.

"Good riddance!!!"
I yelled before putting the middle finger up.

It was the first day of highschool. My mum did my makeup as I never had put any on before. She tied my hair into two braids that were tightly pulling on my hair roots. I thought I would've gone balled, therefore loosening them. My mum ofcourse was annoyed, but by all means let me think I was big enough to make choices. My dad sat with me at breakfast, telling me to stay away from all boys unless they were Jungkook who was my cousin, and Jimin who they still thought was my best friend.
I walked inside the large school building before seeing Jimin and Jungkook talking. They both looked at me before Jungkook ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey y/n! How's my little cousin?"
He asked, pinching my cheeks aggressively.

"Your 3 months older than me you cock sucker."

A/n: that wasn't meant to offend anyone.

"Who do you think you are?"
He asked before pushing me by the shoulder.

"Oh, just the old best friend of Jimin."
Jungkook smirked.

"Jimin told me everything, the way how you gave him a good kick. A little lower you would've broke his balls-"

"Jungkook I don't need to know."
I chuckled before pushing him by the chest, lightly.
"See ya."

This was more of a flashback/the past chapter just to let you know how Jimin and Y/n drifted apart.

Gonna release a bonus chapter bow ;)