34

Smut 😲

We were parked outside a house. It was probably Taehyung's. I felt his gaze on me before he brought his hand to my face. I backed away, scared of what he might do.

"Get out!!"
He shouted before getting out the car.

I gulped before opening the door. Taehyung suddenly grabbed my wrist before pulling me towards the house. He pushed me against the house door before his hands trailed from my hands to my waist. He stared into my eyes before smashing his lips onto mine. Tears began falling as I tried to push him away, only to make him groan and push my inside the house onto the sofa. He let go before tearing my shirt off. I gasped before covering my stomach and chest. Sure I was wearing a bra but still. He smirked before taking his shirt off. My eyes fell on his perfectly toned abs. They weren't too muscular, but they were just right. He fell onto me again, this time I kissed him. Something took over me. I didn't want to put my hands on him, but my body did the other. It was like I couldn't control myself. After a long time of kissing, the boy ripped my skirt off before leaving me in my underwear.

3rd pov

You gasped as Taehyung placed his lips on your inner thigh. He began sucking on it, making you moan in pleasure. He didn't hesitate to pull your panties down with his teeth, making the moment even more hotter.

"T-Taehyung..."
You moaned as he stuck his tongue out to your clit.

As he rolled his tongue around in swirls, you moaned and swore, screaming his name making him even more horny. You were already sweating once Taehyung had stood up. You gulped once you saw the big bulge sticking out. He smirked at your expression before pulling his pants down. He was just in his underwear now. After tasting your body with his eyes, Taehyung's bulge grew even more.

"Ah y/n..."
He moaned before jumping on you.
"Let's have a little fun."

As he began rubbing on you, you moaned as he went back and forth. You didn't hesitate to pull his boxers down, his member springing out.

"Hurry up!"
You shouted before grabbing his hands.

At first he was at shock but nodded before positioning himself. He looked at your expression. You were scared, yes, but you were also excited. As he slowly pushed into you, you already began screaming and scratching his back, digging your nails into him. He stopped before looking at you.

"Are you a Virgin?"
He asked.

Without a response, you went redder than you already were. You had just remembered you were a Virgin. You slowly nodded, only to see a smile on Taehyung's face. Without a warning, he pushed right into you, making you scream. It was pure pain as he didn't go slow at all, but rough and fast. You begged him to go slow and stop, but he ignored you.

"Taehyung-"
Before you could tell him to stop, you began moaning in pleasure.

Now you were telling him go faster and deeper.

"I'm close..."
You wimpered.

Taehyung nodded before pushing one last time. Both of you cummed in eachother, Taehyung pulled out before tipping you around. Now he was standing in front of you while you were kneeling in front of him.

"Now it's your turn, love."
You cringed, but grabbed his dick before licking the tip of it.

As he moaned and asked for more, you wanted to tease him more and more. But he never let that happen. His began fucking your mouth aggressively, swearing and choking you. You gagged before swirling your tongue around his dick. Choking, you were feeling him up. His hands finally let go of your hair, letting his warm milk flow in you. He moaned lightly before picking you up. He held you securely before setting you on the sofa. He smile at you before lying next to you and pulling the covers over the both of you.

"I love you."
He whispered before the both of he fell asleep.

Woop woop!