13

I eyed from his head to his toes. He looked at me in shock too. I turned to the older boy next to me.

"Jungkook, what is this?"
I whispered.

"Shutup. You need to get along."
He walked ahead of me and bro hugged Taehyung.

But as he did that, the door slammed open to Jimin skipping in, but instantly stopping after seeing me. He looked at Taehyung and Jungkook before happily skipping towards me.

"Is y/n joining us today?"
He put an arm around me.

"No I'm not. I'm going home. Bye aun-"

"Yeh no your not. We wanted to play with you."
Jungkook said before throwing me over his shoulder.

"JEON JUNGKOOK PUT ME BACK DOWN YOU IDIOT LET GO OF ME OR I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OF WITH MY HAND AND I'LL BURN YOU UNTIL YOUR ASH AND THEN EAT THEM!!!!!!!!"
He laughed before replying.

"Hahahahahaha no."
I blushed as my butt was literally facing Taehyung and Jimin.
"Ok let's go."
He said before carrying me up the stairs, Jimin and Taehyung following.

We all sat down, me sitting in between Jimin and Taehyung. I felt so annoyed with Jungkook to the point where I was groaning and screaming internally.
I gasped as Taehyung beat me in another match of brawlhaller. I stood up before looking at him.

"You, Kim Taehyung are a piece of good shit that's good at games which is exactly one of the main reasons I want you dead!!!"
He smirked before patting my foot.

"There there y/n, it's ok. Some people are just idiots-"
Before he could say more, I grabbed Jungkook's pillow before slamming it onto Taehyung's face.

"You were saying?"
I heard him groan before standing up.

"Shutup or your scars will open up."
My eyes widened with so much anger.

This little bitch doesn't know that they're here because of him, huh?

"Oh really? Then take this before you fucking hurt me again!!!!"
I shouted before grabbing his hand.

His eyes widened in pain as I dug my nails into his palm. He began shouting at me to stop, therefore I was pulled away by Jimin. Taehyung looked at me with hatred, yet a smirk displayed on his face.

"L/n Y/n you little bitch. Watch out next time I see you."
I rolled my eyes.

"Let's hope you get hit by a car so I don't have to see you again."
I spat before taking Jungkook's shorts off, making all three boys gasp.
"What? This shirt is long enough to go up to my knees."

I slipped on my leggings before holding onto Jungkook's shirt.

"Turn around!!!"
Jungkook shouted before they all did.

"I thought you've already seen a girl naked, atleast ten times knowing you all."
I chuckled before slipping on my shirt and putting my jacket on.
"You can turn around now. I'll be taking my leave. Bye."
I coldly said before Jungkook tried to persuade me to stay.

"Please stay."
I shook my head.

"I wanna go home."
I smiled before walking down the stairs.

I walked out the house and began heading to my own house. But then as I walked out the large gates that stood in front of the house, only to see Taeyeon smirking at me.

"You haven't been listening, have you?"
She sighed before looking at my arms.
"And did Taehyung see them?"
I kept quiet before I carried on walking ahead of her.
"Y/N!!!"

I was suddenly pushed towards the floor. My hands crashed onto the built in rough pebbles that stuck out from the ground. I groaned when I looked at my bloody hands. I heard Taeyeon giggling before a powerful kick threw me at least a few 10 centre metres from where I was. I wanted to cry out in pain but then I would just show my weakness to Taeyeon.

"Stop."
I said before trying to get up.

"You better stay down or your nose will get broken."
She said, walking towards my already broken state.

I sighed, my breath coming out shakily. She smirked before smacking my cheek harshly.

"Don't go near MY Taehyung again!!!"
She slapped me once more before pulling me up.
"Now, go home."
She said before walking away.

Little shit will pay.