29

Taehyung's words lingered in my head that night. I couldn't sleep at all. I felt so guilty to the guy that was possessive over me. The one who took my first kiss and tried to be my friend. And over all that, I secretly accused him as the killer in the city. I sighed before getting up from my warm bed and walked to the bathroom, hoping after a quick trip would calm me down. That never worked, and neither did the shower that I later took. I wanted to ring either Jungkook or Jimin, but I knew the both of them would kill me for waking them up. I had Taehyung's number in my phone for some odd reason. I didn't know what to do. My finger hovered above his name.

"Oh whatever."
I sighed before ringing him.

The phone was answers straight away. I was met with a heavily breathing boy on the phone.

"Y/n?"
His deep and raspy voice echoed through my ears, putting me at ease.

"Taehyung..."
I sighed before gathering my courage.
"I need some comfort."

"What?"
He sounded a little shocked.
"I'm sorry y/n."

Knew it.

"Oh ok-"

"No wait. I'll come over tomorrow. There's no school, it's bank holiday."
I regretted my decision. But I couldn't turn him down.

"Sure. Where do you wanna me-"

"Your place is good."
He said.
"Bye!"

"But wait Tae-"

Little bitch ended the call on me.

I sighed before going to sleep, only because I was at ease knowing he was fine. But why did I care? For all I knew, he was just a...just an acquaintance.

I heard knocking on my door. I raced down the stairs and pulled the door open only to see Taehyung. He was wearing a Nike hoodie with jogging bottoms and trainers. He stared at me for a while.

"What?"
He shook his head before walking in.

He sat on the sofa. I sighed and sat next to him. He turned to face me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"
I smiled at him, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Are we friends?"
He asked me.

"Yes."
He smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm happy now."

Taehyung soon pulled me down from the sofa onto the floor along with him. He fell on top of me, hovering above me. I giggled before noticing what he was doing. Taehyung eyes were staring into mine. I didn't know what to do this time. I didn't want to get my virginity taken away right now. He brought his face closer, breathing on my lips. I shivered as his hot breath travelled to my neck, sending a little shock to me. I think he knew I wasn't feeling it, so he lifted himself up from me.

But oh was I so wrong.

As he pulled me up, he apologised before sitting down. I went to pick the cushions of the floor, but as I was about to, I was pulled away by Taehyung and thrown against the wall harshly, my back hurting. I gasped once I was trapped in Taehyung's body.

"Now you can't stop me. No one's here to help you or stop me. Tonight y/n, I won't do everything, but I could use a little stress relief."

Heyyyyyy it's gonna be alot of 💋💋 next chapter so prepare yourselves.