5

Jisoo walked behind me as we walked to school.

"You can stay at home you know."
I shouted at her.

"I don't wanna be bored..."
I heard her yawn.

I rolled my eyes and walked to her, grabbing her hand. I felt her fore head.

"Bitch you still have a fever. Go back home."
She shook her head.

"Then you'll be lonely."
I shook my head.

"I can text you."
She shook her head.
"GET YOUR BIG ASS HEAD TO THE HOUSE NOW!!!!"
I shouted, making her flinch.

"Yes ma'am!"
She yawned before walking back to our house.

I walked into the packed classroom. The teacher stared at me as I sat down.

"Y/n, explain why your late."
He glared at me.

"If you would read the texts from the hospital of our city that were sent to the school then you would know."
I blurted out.

Everyone gasped as I rolled my eyes.

"Get out the classroom right now."
I heard Taehyung chuckling before I glared at him intensely, shutting him up.

I looked at Taeyeon only to see her smirking. Her lipstick was smudged on her lips as her hair was a mess.

Making out again?

I walked out the room before shutting the door behind me. I sighed as I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"What's with the attitude?"
He asked, flicking his pen on his palm.

"Jisoo's not well so I was just stressed."
He nodded.

"Next time don't give me that attitude. And I will make sure to check my texts."
He pointed to the classroom, gesturing me to go back.

I sat back in my seat on to have someone lean on the desk.

"Taehyung get off."
I pushed his arm away.

"Hey, what's this? You were really nice yesterday."
He pushed the lollipop through his lips, knowing very well it was distracting.

"Not to you types of people. I gag at the sight of you."
I whispered, hoping no one noticed me and Taehyung talking.

"People like me? Expand on that."
He made hand movements with lollipop in my face.

"I'm sorry, did I need to clarify that? I hate fuckboys. Now get your face out the way of my desk."
I pushed him before sitting down quickly.

"Harsh."
Jimin commented.

"Oh shutup. I don't need you too."

I could feel Taeyeon staring holes into the side of my head. So instead of making things awkward, I smiled at her, only making her look away.

What an annoying person.

I waited till it was break. That was the only time except lunch where I could talk to Jisoo. And it finally arrived after what seemed like 10 hours.

"Jisoo, feeling better?"
I asked.

I could hear her eating and watching Ben And Holly's Magic Kingdom. I smirked and started to tease her, just as Taeyeon walked in. I put my phone down before she sat in her space, turning towards me.

"Don't talk to him."
She said.

A/n: cliché af. So what? Should I say, "Don't fart in front of Taehyung oppa!" I'm not gonna include the Oppa part tho.

"Sorry? You mean the asshole who sits diagonally to me?"
She stood up and walked to me.

"No. I meant my boyfriend. The one who your always spending time with."
I stood up, facing her 100 layered makeup face.

"First, I don't really care if he's your boyfriend. Second, I don't talk to him, he's the one to talk to me."

"Oh shutup. And don't talk to me like that."
I rolled my eyes at before sitting down.

But instead of landing on my chair, I suddenly landed on the cold floor. I looked up and saw the girls who had become friends with Taeyeon. They towered over me before covering my body with bruises and red skin, soon bleeding on my legs. After they left the room, I wanted to cry. But I stood up, barely. After covering my legs with my coat, which was wrapped around my waist, I ran out the classroom, my bag in my hand. You think I was gonna go to the toilet? Wrong. I went towards the school gates, slowly opening them. Luckily the security guards weren't there. I slowly walked out, not bothering to shut the doors. I turned around only to see a boy. He began staring at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N?! LET ME COME TOO!!!"

So then, will Y/n get into trouble or will she somehow find a way to get out of school with the one and only boy.

If you think that the boy who shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N?! LET ME COME TOO!!!"
Is Taehyung? Hmm...