19

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I dashed down the stairs, my hair still messy as ever. I was in my pink high shorts and small yellow vest that I slept in the night before. Not caring about my appearance, I opened the door.

"Hey, I thought we were working on the project!"
Jimin shouted.
"And- what are you wearing?"

I looked at myself before sighing. I looked back at the boy who was holding himself from laughing.

"Oh um I'm sorry but I just woke up after that stupid Taehyung showed up at my house and let himself in my house for an hour. Then I cleaned my house just incase he touched anything-"

"Taehyung came here?"
I looked at Jimin's darkened expression.

It went from a goofy smile to a concerned look, but at the same time it was an angered look.

As he turned to face me, his expression darkened even more. I gulped before walking up the stairs and to my room.

"Jimin just sit down and I'll be back, I'm just getting ready!"
I yelled from my room.

As I washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a high ponytail, I got dressed into a hoodie and shorts that reached to my knees. As I was applying cream to my face, I felt my room door open. I jumped before turning around, seeing Jimin leading against my door.

"Could you be any longer?"
He rolled his eyes before entering my room.

"Yes, but I don't want to leave you alone since you could destroy something so I won't be longer."
I saw in the mirror how the boy smirked before sitting on my bed.
"Get off my bed."

"How about you lie on it with me."
I then realised.

"You little idiot. Go make some breakfast for yourself. Cutlery in the draws, pans and all that stuff in the cupboards and the food products are in the large cupboards, freezer and fridge."
I said before standing up.
"Jimin?"

He just sat still and stared at the floor. It was strange of him to do such thing.

"Park Jimin, are you Gucci?"
He looked at me this time before standing up.

"Y/n..."
He looked at me before walking up.
"Listen, ok?"
I nodded slowly before he took each of my hands and put them on his.

"J-jimin?"
He softly smiled.

"Y/n, I don't know why, but you always make my heart flutter. Whenever you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. Your happiness is my happiness. I don't know what this feeling is, but I want to be closer with you. This is my opportunity to get close to you, since Jisoo is gone. I'll be here, I'll be your support."
His cheeks were a tinted pink colour that were aggressively shown with his smile.

I couldn't think of anything to say. Jimin was my first friend, yes, but we drifted ways. We would always hold hands and kiss eachother in a friendly manner to show that we trusted eachother. That all stopped once we turned 13. We were teenagers and couldn't do this in school or kids would think otherwise. Jimin grew close to Jungkook, my cousin who was a terrible example of children who should be spanked till their butts go red. I tried to communicate more with Jimin, but he left me. Then Jisoo came along. Jisoo was there for me for 4 years. But a couple of weeks ago, I threw her out for her backstabbing. Now she's living the life she's always wanted. But now Jimin's back for me.

Should I trust him?

Next chapter is gonna be sad :(