14

I sat in bed, eating my twirl bites and drinking banana milk while watching Pingu for my own entertainment so don't judge me cause the author of this book watches Little Einstein and she's 13.

A/n: Hey, leave me alone.

I sighed before going to the kitchen to get more snacks, but what I saw was not what I expected.

"WHAT?!?!"

There was broken glass allover the floor and knives scattered everywhere. I gulped.

When the police started investigating my house, I was invited by Jisoo to stay at her house, but I refused saying I don't think I can forgive her right now. I wanted to cry when she asked my forgiveness, but only weak people would show their true emotions to bad people. I sighed before the police man came up to me.

"We're sorry for this Y/n, but we couldn't find a single trace of anyone's DNA."
My eyes widened.

"Wait what? How?!"
He sighed before taking his hat off to apologise.

"The glass seemed to be broken with a bat and the pieces of glass had no trace of DNA. The criminal must've had gloves on."
I gulped before nodding.

"Ok...but thankyou."
He smiled before heading out the house with his crew.

Who is this guy? Or girl? I doubt it's someone I know. Unless it's the one and only Taeyeon. An anonymous stalker that threatened that things will get worse if I annoy them isn't the best thing to say cause I don't know who the fuck they are.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ANNOY YOU THEN COME OUT AND SAY IT!!!"
I shouted in my house, only to hear silence.

I sighed before walking to my newly built window that the police kindly did for me. Some people are just so nice. Some are not. 

"OH NO!!"
I squeeled.
"TOMORROW IS SCHOOL!!!!"

I guess you think you know who this is huh?

WELL PLOT TWIST, YOU DON'T.

Goodnight 😅😴