27

Jimin and I met eachother outside the school gates. We both walked to the cafe to get some drinks and snacks for eachother and Jungkook. The walk was silent. I was too busy thinking about Taehyung's expression that almost made my soul jump out my body.

"Here."
Jimin sighed, opening his door.

We were greeted by a jumping Jungkook on the sofa watching Just Dance. Jimin yelled at him to get off the sofa. Jungkook ran to me before giving me a small hug and snatching his coffee and biscuits sway from my hand.

"Ok, so how do you know Taehyung is the murder?"
I asked, breaking the happy silence.

~ flashback ~

Jungkook Pov

I was waiting for Taehyung as the both of us were going to the cinema. But on the way, Taehyung wanted to go to Taeyeon's house for a quick visit to see how she was. She dragged him in as I was left out. She lived alone. I sighed as I kept waiting, stomping my foot on the ground. Suddenly the door opened to Taehyung. There were spots of a dark red colour on his bright blue shirt.

"What's that?"
I asked.

"Paint. She was painting her living room."
He groaned the last sentence, making it believable.
"Let's go now. I need to change my shirt first. It would be weird if I walked around like this.

The next day she was found dead. J didn't think it was Taehyung until the next murder.

The next day, Taehyung and I were at my house playing on the play station. As we were fighting with eachother, he stood up.

"Let me get some snacks from the shop."
He said.

"I'll come with you."

"No I'll go by myself."
I tilted my head but nodded after.

As he went, I looked in his coat pocket. There was something white inside of it. I walked towards it and pulled it out. It looked like the school security cameras. I tilted my head only to see that the cables weren't cut but the plugs were pulled out, meaning anybody could still see it if it was connected to its original place or a computer. I shook my head before sitting on the sofa and turning the TV on. My eyes widened. Jisoo's lifeless body was on a stretcher. I heard the door opening. The camera was next to me. I hid it in my pants.

"Jungkook-"
Taehyung stopped, looking at my pants.
"Is that..."

"You know I love porn Taehyung!"
I shouted before smiling.
"Wanna watch some with me-"

"Hell to the no. I might just go before you try anything."
He said before opening the door.

"Byeeee!"
I waved.

"See ya."
As the door shut, I heavily sighed.

I pulled the camera out, staring at it. But then I gasped.

"WHAT IF IT RECORDED MY DICK?!"

L.O.L

L = Love
O = Old
L = Ladies

👌