Chapter 1

Author note

Hey guys! Its Maddie (my account is madelinemendes) I will be co-writing this story with Abby . This story is about two twins that get adopted by O2l (pretend Connors still in O2l). Lexi and Skye are 14 year olds from right outside of L.A that have been in foster care all their lifes. I will be writing mostly from Lexi and the boys POV's and Abby will write from Skyes and the boys POVs.  Abby's also going to try to edit, so if you see a mistake feel free to point it out so we can fix it. The book will start out focusing on O2l, but will eventually become more of a Teen Fiction type story. Anyway, lets start this book!

Lexi's POV

I laid down on my rock hard bed in Mrs. Johnson's foster house. The sheets were dull and thin and had many holes since we never get any new ones.

I shared a small, cramped room with three other girls Sarah, Skye and Maggie. We always found ourselves talking about our dream rooms. 

Another boring day at Mrs. Johnson's foster home. Even when we were younger she never provided us with toys or anything to entertain ourselves.

Why did this happen to me? 

When I was little, my twin sister, Skye,  and I were dropped off at this foster home right outside of L.A.

We have no idea why we were dropped here but all I know is its not a fun place here. I don't understand how it's still in business.

My only friends are Skye, Maggie and Sarah.

Maggie is 14 and came here because her family didn't have enough money to take care of her.

Sarah is 16 and has been here for her whole life, too.

She is my closest friend other wise than Skye.

She knows everything about me. She's practically my second sister and I'm so glad that we all have been able to stick together.

The only things we have are an iPod we all share and earphones. We manage to 'borrow' WiFi from a nearby building.

I have a one pair of pajamas, one old outfit, and one dress. You'd think that they would have provided us with more, but that is sadly not the case.

The dress is only for when people looking to adopt come, but so far nobody has ever shown interest in any of us.