NEYK'S DARKEST MYSTERIES

“Shut your mouth up right now, Alexandria Doreah, you are going too far’’ – he threatened me with his blazing eyes and suddenly I noticed his whole body was turning lighter and brighter as if the sun itself had threw on himself a lot of shine and energy and this same energy he was using and transforming it into a source or electrified rays and a ceaseless and devastating heat, it was a white-silver pale light and it seemed come from his own head to my surprise and materialize and run down through his possessed soul, each flash and blink of light it provoke lot of sparks that leapt over himself and went forward me, I had to give some steps back but I was not afraid due any power he could introduce to me, on the contrary, he was not proving to be brave but a complete coward and immature boy when he doesn´t even has the true courage to speak and show what he´s feeling, if he showed his hard and unforgiving rage, why not his emotions? What he´s hiding then?

“Near her heart – I slowly repeated to him – you are near her heart, Neyk and if you could, you would have mercilessly let her die there”

“I said shut your filthy mouth up, girl!” – he shouted with desire and from the bottom of his depths, that moment he was not acting as Neyk Moron but with the same weak failures and agonies that tormenting a being controlled by the ruse rage and his blazing and stormy eyes scared me such a way I even gave more steps back because I knew I really had touched his most unhealed injury, if he turned this mad being, somehow he may still feel something for Bronce, or just a terrible dislike, himself said she´s acting as a stupid and incompetent girl when she speak about her feelings and cannot get control, but I witnessed he was getting out of his control when it comes to the superior and supreme trophy he´s longing to get, he asked me to look at me but why cannot he see what´s before him and becoming of him?

I took some concentration on his head where it was coming from, he was closing his eyes, breathing hard and fast and silently searching for a magnanimous and infinite source of power while he kept his stretched up arms and motionless soul before me, obviously it was the way he found to keep away all those bubbles into the cabin outside, Neyk seems to be far much more powerful and dangerous than Jeremy, but I am not speaking about dangers to us but to himself as well, it is hard to affirm with precision and certainty what he´s doing or did to deserve this grandeur of immunity that seems to be conceived and decorated just to the masters and Nizara, but I really wanted to know.

Looking around me, I saw the answer and to my surprise and shock, it almost intoxicated me completely… the blue heart.

“Alexandria” – he softly called, even with gentleness and attention, as if he has a precious and sensitive mood.

I turned around and he hit me with his potent and devastating electrons swaying and sparkling around him as if he´s the center of a great and infinite circle of rings and energy, immediately I turned unconscious and was expelled out from him, even so I still could realize I was not inside myself once again, I was emerging and jumping from the gloomy shadows to a indecipherable mystery, I didn´t know if it was destroying me or just renewing me to the end of this journey, the only thing and supreme desire I had that moment it was I just wanted to go home.