CHAPTER 56

18+ I WARNED YOU

"Invite me in Marc" she whispered and i opened the door wide and closed it behind me gently. I watched quietly as her gaze flitters everywhere before focusing on me..
"Same as always.. Am surprised that you're still awake by this time though.." i smiled and reduced the volume of the television..
"I couldn't fall asleep and you?" i asked and she giggled.. My eyes immediately focused on her lushly pouting lips.. Those lips that I've been thinking about..
"I couldn't sleep either.... I wanted to see you...."
"But you're the one who's been avoiding me like a plague ever since that incident transpired between us at your house.."
"i'm sorry about that.. I was confused.. I needed to be sure of what i want.." she explained
"what if I don't have what you want.. Or maybe i can't give you what you want.. What then would you do...?" I asked curiously..
"I'm certain you have what i want.. That's the reason why i drove all the way here.. All by myself without any guards.. Breaking my father's rule.. I listened to my heart and am certain i will get what i want"
"what do you want?" i asked her as i took her slowly into my arms to mould her curves against mine.. Her hands moved instinctively to my shoulders as she raised her gaze searching through my eyes obviously and totally aware of the fullness of my arousal pressing against the softness of her abdomen..
"I want you.." my heart gladden at her proclamation
"Are you sure you want me.." i asked to avoid any room for doubt..
"Yeah" she whispered.. My gaze lowered to the swell of her breasts visible above the low neckline of her gown..
"I want to kiss you and then i would like to bare and caress these pretty tits of yours" both my hands moved up to cup beneath their fullness, using my thumb unerringly finding the swollen tip...
"With my tongue and teeth as well as..." "will you stop talking about it Marc and just do it?" she groaned softly... I lifted one of my hand from her breast and entwined it in the fiery length hair.. I looked deep into her eyes for several seconds before using pressure to tilt her head back and sideways as i claim her lips with mine..
"You have the most delicious, lusciously pouting lips and I've been imagining kissing them and having them kiss me for a very long time now" I groaned.. Her cheeks warmed with colour...
"How can that possibly be true, when you hardly pay attention to me"
"I did" i drawled
"oh, i've loved you for a very long time way before you met justice.." i confessed.. "To hell with my rules and the complications of being involved with my best friend's sister.. I just want you" i continued to cradle the warmth of her cheeks as i kiss her slowly, lingering for long heart-pounding minutes as i sipped and tasted her luscious lips that had taunted and tempted me..
Her hands slided up my shirt-covered chest and i continued to kiss her.. As my kisses becomes hungrier, wilder and more heated, she moaned softly as her body curved intimately against mine.. Her hands roamed restlessly over my back while my lips raked down her throat in a heated caress as i slid the zip of her gown down to the length of her spine..
Tasting her creamy flesh as i slipped the straps of her gown down her arms before letting it fall to the floor..
"Amazing" i breathed roughly as my wildcat stood before me wearing only a pair of black lace panties and her high heeled black shoes, her hair like a wild golden tumble over her shoulders and breasts
"You like." she prompted shyly. My heated gaze roamed over her hungrily.
"Oh, i definately like!" i assured gruffly and took her into my arms to my room and shut the door with my foot.. I gently placed her down as i looked into her eyes "Take off the rest..." I said in a commanding tone.
"I was thinking of you when i wore these" she revealed huskily as she stepped out of the high-heeled shoes before sliding the black panties down her thighs and dropping them on the carpet.. She was totally exposed and my desire for her increases
"because i wanted this to happen" my gaze flicked up to her face. I stepped back, arms held slightly away from my body. She stepped closer to me and her fingers shook slightly as she unfasten the buttons of my shirt, pushing the white silk down my arms..
"All of it.. Wildcat" i groaned achingly as i stepped out of my shoes.. Her hands shook even more as she unzipped my trousers before sliding it down and allowing them to fall to the floor.
She gasped when she saw the long bulge of my shaft pressing impatiently against my black boxers. She glanced up at me before quickly looking away again as she saw the increased heat of my desire for her.. She dropped smoothly to her knees in front of me and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers before easing them down and off, baring my arousal.. She placed one of her hands on my thigh and the other around the thickness of my shaft as she lowered her head while her tongue flicked out to lap and taste the salty sweetness of the moisture coating the engorged tip..
My hand moved out to grasp her head.. She parted her lips and took me completely into her mouth.. I could barely breath past the pleasure that engulfed me the moment i felt the lushness of her lips parting before she took me inside the burning heat of her mouth...
Then she took me deeper into her mouth, taking me to the back of her throat before moving back again until just the bulbous tip remained imprisoned in that burning heat.. Her tongue gave a torturous caress around the rim just below the exposed head, only to repeat that pleasurable lapping of her tongue as she sucked on me greedily.... She repeated that caress again and again while humming softly beneath her breast as she lapped and sucked.. The pleasure becoming overwhelming.. I was on the edge of exploding in her mouth.
"No more, wildcat!" i groaned achingly as i gently eased her away from me.. Laughing gruffly as i saw the pout of disappointment on her lips as she looked up at me..
"It's going to be over too quickly for me if i allow you to continue doing that" i explained huskily as i bent to sweep her up in my arms before carrying her over to the bed..
"It's my turn to explore and taste you now" i assured her as i laid her gently down into the brown pillows and bedcover.. Her back arch invitingly off the bed as my head lowered and lips parted to capture one hard engorged nipple before suckling the hardness deep into the heat of my mouth.. My hand moving to cup and caress its twin... My other hand moved caressingly... Unerringly.. Down to her parted thighs to stroke the swollen engorged nubbin hidden there.. My dual assault causes her Unerringly.. Down to her parted thighs to stroke the swollen engorged nubbin hidden there. My dual assault caused her to cry out as an orgasm immediately ripped through and over her in burning, rippling waves..
I continued those caresses as my wildcat arched into her climax.. Sucking deeply on her nipple while deepening the stroke of my fingers as i felt the gushing of her juice against it.. Lightly squeezing her clitoris between my fingers, i continued to milk and prolong her orgasm until i was sure she had taken, enjoyed, every last gasping shudder of her pleasure.. She was so responsive, so open to me as i slid down her body to rest my shoulders between her parted thighs.. My hands moving up to capture, caress, pinch her nipples as i lowered my head to lap up the nectar of her juice.. The lips there was swollen and open, begging for the thrust of my tongue inside her.. I began a slow thrust with my tongue before adding more pace.. She groaned my name over and over again as she came against my mouth.
"I want you inside me.. Marc" I gasped as she reached down to entangle her fingers in my hair..
"I need you inside me" she demanded.. Groaning archingly at the sight of her own juice slicked across my lips as i raised my head to look up at her. She whimpered softly in her throat as i rasped my tongue lingeringly over her sensitive nubbin once more before moving up her body... The silky hair on my chest rasped across the swollen nubbin between her thighs and then her sensitive nipples as i laid my weight on her.. My elbows either side of her head as i looked down at her eyes.
"So.. So beautiful" i groaned.. My hands cradled either side of her face and i kissed her again.. Deeply.. Hungrily.. Parting her as my hardness slid slowly into her sensitive tissues.. The filling sensation and exquisite pleasure swept through my spine before i began to stroke slowly inside her causing her to break the kiss..
"Don't stop.. Please" she urged in pain.. I stroke slowly as she gasped at each successive slow thrust.. The pleasure building.. Rising. Overwhelming in its intensity.. I buried my face in her throat.. Lips grazing her flesh.. My breathing ragged as i continued the slow and measured thrusts..
"Harder... Marc!" she gasped.
"Oh.. Please.. Harder!" she groaned as her nail dug into my shoulders.. Her legs curving over the back of my thighs.. Pulling me into her as she met my hard thrusts.. Her body contracting about the long length of me as i filled her completely.. I groaned through clenched teeth with each new plunge.. Until i finally lost control and thrusted faster.. Harder into her slick heat.. My wildcat gave a guttural scream.. Her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow as she felt another release tearing through her.. More intense.. More overwhelming than the last two.. I groaned harshly as her muscles tightened around me. Clenching.. Squeezing the long length of my shaft as she convulsed in climax. My back arch.. My head thrown back.. As the intensity of my gaze captured and held hers as my own release exploded into her in hot thick jets... Filing her.. Completing her.. I collapsed beside her while she rest her head on my chest and brushes her lips on my chest.. I kiss the smooth swell of her shoulder.. She made a sound.. A quiet murmur of contentment.. As her eyes dazed with sleep..