Chapter 2: First Interaction

Wheein POV

"I realized that you're so cute in our primary school uniform," he said and smiled sweetly.

I was shocked when he said that especially with his hand on my wrist. Am I dreaming? This is the first time he said something like that to me. I know, he knows that I like him that's why he always ignores me and I'm somehow was quite used to it.

Then I immediately leave my brother's room after I get the photo because I know, I'm blushing too hard. My admiration to him is very obvious and sometimes I hate myself because of that.

Ever since that day I confessed my feelings, I already accepted all those hateful comments on me and I decided to shamelessly show my dedication in liking him. I always come to his classroom to peek at him and I often prepared some snacks for him. I don't really know if he eats my homemade foods because I always leave everything in his locker but one thing is I'm sure about, and that is, I enjoyed every effort I made for him.

Hyejin and Jimin aren't supportive of my feelings to him. Jimin even told me that Taehyung isn't nice at all and that he doesn't know how to work in a group. Jimin is actually a very smart guy, unlike me and Hyejin. He was always in A-class with Taehyung and always the class president. However, he was also always second to Taehyung academically because well, my Honeybunch is a genius. He tops in every subject and he was also the face of our school that's why I have so many rivals for him. I want to approach and befriend him but whenever I went near him, my whole body starts shaking and I can't even move my mouth to speak. I don't know if he even knows I exist that's why I planned something. Something I never regretted because my first interactions with him finally happened and that is when I joined the tennis club last year.

[FLASHBACK]
-1 year ago-

"What club would you like to join Wheein-ah" Hyejin asks me while applying a dark shade of foundation to her face.
"It's been a year and we will be in trouble if we didn't join any club. Jimin told me that the directors are getting stricter in extracurricular activities this year" she added while looking at me in the mirror.
"I don't know. Taehyung isn't joining any club yet" I said pouting.
"So, you mean... You will depend on him? Micheosseo?" She shouted at me in disbelief
I just smiled at her and I found her reaction very funny.
"Yah, Wheein-ah, are you serious now? I think you're crazy and obsessed with him right now"
"I'm not obsessed... Yet?" I loudly laugh while we walked outside the female toilet room. Later on, I saw Hyejin looked at someone and she immediately gave me the "not again" look. Then I waved my goodbye to her and it seems like she already expected me to run away again.

"Bye, I hope you enjoy stalking him again" I heard Hyejin shouted at me but I didn't pay attention to her because I'm busy running to catch up on him.

When our distance is close enough, he stopped walking and I stopped as well. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered a phone call. I didn't hear any ring tone, so I guess he likes to put his phone in silent or in vibration mode.
Ahh. Hyejin is right, I'm obsessed with him. I observed everything about him, even his phone setting is a big deal to me.

"Hello, Taehyung speaking" I heard his voice and I smiled like crazy behind him.
"Ah, yes ma'am I'm actually planning on trying out tomorrow. 9 am at the gym right?" Try out? Is he finally joining a club? I asked in my head.
"I think, the tennis club is a perfect fit for me," he said and I silently jumped in happiness.

At last, I will finally have my club as well.

However, not everything is easy as it seems. I only focused on my love for him and I forgot that I'm not a sporty girl. The worst part of it is, I'm afraid of balls and I can't even hold a racket properly.