Chapter 15: Is it a Dream?

Wheein POV

"I love you"
"I love you too"

Taehyung hugged and he smiled at me. What happening right now is unbelievable. I know this is just a dream because there is no way that he likes me. We just saw each other again a while ago and seeing him right now makes me so happy. I hope this is real. I wish this is true. I don't wanna wake up yet. I don...

-Ileona!!! Ileona!!! Ileona!!!-

I opened my eyes upon hearing the noisy alarm clock beside my bed. I saw the sunlight in my half-opened window and it seems like it's already afternoon.
I looked around the room and I realized that it wasn't mine.

"Where am I?" I mumbled but suddenly, some blurred memories are passing by.
"Yes, I just turned 18 last night. And we came here to celebrate. I am here in Daegu." I said while recalling what happened.
"Aish, my head hurts, I think we drunk a lot last night" I stood up from my bed but I suddenly I remember something.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

"Huh? I love you? What is that memory?" then after hearing those words from my head, an image suddenly formed

"Taehyung?"
"Ahh, michigene, Micheosseo? No... No..." I said while half laughing.
"Waaaa, chinja, that dream feels so real" I shook my head many times but other memories are coming into my head.
We confessed we hugged, we hide, we hold each other's hand...
"Omo, omo, omo, what are these memories, Aaahhh, I am going crazy now. I can't tell if it's a dream or not" I jumped back in my bed and I slam my head to my pillow. Then someone knocked on the door

-knock knock-

"Wheein-ah come down, food is ready" I heard Hoseok oppa from the outside and he is trying to open the door but to no avail, because it's locked. Then I immediately sit up and answered him.

"Nae, oppa, I'll go down"
"Oh, so you're awake now, anyway, Pali, I'll drive you to Seoul later, mom said she wants to stay here for another week"
"Huh?" I run to the door and opened it.
"Why? Mom is not coming back with me?"
"Yeah, she said she wants to have a tour here with her best friends, so I'll drive you back"
"Hurry and go down" oppa added while rushing down the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and I contacted Hyejin but she's not answering.

"This girl's phone is useless" I irritatedly said and went down the stairs.
I went down still in my pajama and I was shocked when I saw Taehyung beside Hoseok oppa on the table. They are already eating and my mom and my aunties are also there.
"Wtf" I said in my head. I can't look directly at Taehyung because of my weird dreams. I saw him looked at me but he didn't react anything. He just plainly looked at me then I immediately avoided his look.

"Sweetie, I'll stay here with your brother for another week ok? Hyejin & Jimin's mom will stay here as well. Your brother will drive you to Seoul" my mom said

"Where's Hyejin and Jimin?" I asked them and Jimin's mom said that they are already in Seoul because of Hyejin's project.

Aish, those two are really selfish, they didn't even inform me.
I started to eat and I can't totally enjoy my meal because of how awkward it is with Taehyung. He isn't speaking, he's just listening to my brother's never-ending stories and he just sometimes smiles.

My mom and my aunties are done eating and they went out to the garden leaving me, Taehyung, and Hoseok oppa alone in the dining area.

At first, I wanted to hurriedly eat my food but then, my inner self still wants to be with Taehyung... At least at the dining table.

I continue eating while recalling the weird memories and dreams when suddenly someone holds my left hand and puts down my fork.

"Wheein-ah, look at me now, hyung isn't here," a familiar deep-voiced man said and I looked at him.
Taehyung is looking at me. He is nervously smiling. At first, everything is not sinking in, but then I realized he's still holding my hand... Are we really...?
"Boya... So, it wasn't a dream?" I asked him and he seems clueless about what I said.
He just smiled at me and he lightly pinched my cheek.
"Aigoo, I thought you don't remember anything from last night"
"Actually, I can remember but I can't tell if it's a dream or not" I smiled at him and he shyly laughs too. What is going on, so are we really dating?
We are smiling at each other when Hoseok oppa went down the stairs holding a magazine.
"Taehyung-ah, this is the magazine" we immediately moved back and I throw his hand away from mine.
"Waeyo Wheein-ah, you look flustered? Are you OK? Your face is red" my brother asked me while giving the magazine to his friend.
"Umm... I am OK oppa" I just said and continue on my food. My brother and my taetae is talking again and I can't help but smile by myself. I am really dating him.
I finished eating and Hoseok oppa told me to pack my things and get ready to leave. Taehyung is also preparing to leave and he's in the guest room to take a bath. Oppa said that we will drop Taehyung first before going to Seoul.
"Oppa!!! I am ready!!!" I shouted and he answered from his bathroom
"Yeah yeah, wait for me downstairs. I'm not yet done" he said and I went out from his room.
I saw the guest room across the hallway and I went inside to see Taehyung but I regretted entering without knocking. Taehyung was half-naked and I saw his cute tummy.
"Aahh,, ah. Mianae.... So...sorry... " I stuttered a lot while saying the words because I was really shocked. I was about to go out but Taehyung went to me and pulled me inside the room.
"No need to say sorry Wheein-ah. Why? Are you looking for me?" He asked while smiling
Arghhh, he's so handsome... WTF. His wet hair is so attractive. No... Jung Wheein... Behave.
"Ah, I just wanted to ask you if... umm... Are you...umm, like umm..."
"Wheein-ah, just say it. Don't be nervous. Why are you stuttering?" He holds both of my shoulders and leveled our face. He looked at me in the eyes.
"What is it," he said
"Are we going to be like... LDR?" I immediately looked down after I said the abbreviation of a long-distance relationship. I just want to know what he will do to this sudden relationship.
"I'll call you and chat with you. Then, I can also visit you there. Seoul is just 5 hours away" he laughs and hugged me.
I hugged him back. His bare chest is so warm and it makes me feel some things. I can feel him tightening his hug and I don't know why, but I can feel some loneliness in him.
-knock knock-
"Taehyung-ah Jungkook is asking you from my phone" Taehyung and I jumped in surprise. I swiftly move backward and ready to hide somewhere.
"Taehyung open the door, he's getting on my nerves" oppa keeps on knocking and I don't know what to do now. Taehyung is literally half-naked and only in his towel. My brother will surely doubt us when he sees me here inside.
"Hyung, chakkamanyo, I'm putting my clothes," he said and he hurriedly put on his shirt and removed the towel to change to his pants. I looked back to give him some privacy then I saw the window. There's no way I can hide in this room. I need to be downstairs now.
I opened the window and climbed to go outside.
"Yah, Wheein-ah micheosseo? What are you doing?" Taehyung grabbed my right arm telling me to go down.
"Don't worry, I'm used to this. I used to do this whenever I need to flee away at night" then I give him a smile. I jumped from the nearest tree from the window and luckily, I successfully grabbed the biggest branch and then I carefully walked down from that tree.
I looked up at the window after I put my feet on the ground and I saw Taehyung silently laughing. Then he went inside to open the door.