Chapter 28: Choice

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung-ah my brother is here"

I was shocked by what Wheein said. We're just looking at each other, running for our breathe when someone starts shouting downstairs.

"WAAAAAAA!!! HOSEOK-AH!!!! JUNG HOSEOK IS HERE" a familiar voice shouted after we hear the front door closed.
"HOSEOK-AHH YOUR HOUSE IS SO GOOOOOD!!!"
"Yah, Yongsun noona why are you suddenly shouting?" I heard hyung's voice and we swiftly stood up from the bed. Wheein and I immediately get our own clothes.
"Yah, yah, Taehyung-ah get my bra"
"Eodie eodie?" I asked
"There, Pali!" she hits me slightly as I get her bra under the bed.
We hurriedly put on our clothes as we heard Yongsun noona shouting again. This time, she sounds louder because I think they are now on the stairs.
"HOSEOK WILL GO UPSTAIRS? WHY ARE YOU GOING UPSTAIRS HOSEOK-AH?"
"AHH! JEBAL NOONA STOP SHOUTING!!!" they both laugh as I heard footsteps coming upstairs. They sound playful tho.
"HOSEOK-AHH!!! CHAKKAMANYO!!!"
"YAH!!! NOONA!!! GET DOWN ON MY BACK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"I WANT YOU TO PIGGYBACK ME. DON'T GO UPSTAIRS JEBAL" Yongsun noona said really loud.
"YAH Yong noona, you're really acting weird right now. You don't even want me to touch your hand a while ago and now your riding at my back" hyung said to noona.
"Hoseok, I want to watch TV. Let's stay in the living room"
"Noona I need to go to my room and I want to check if my sister is here."
"AH, WHEEIN-AH!!! WHEEIN-AHH!!! ARE YOU HOME? YOUR OPPA AND UNNIE ARE HERE!!!" we heard noona calling Wheein and she immediately runs to the door.
"YAH! Wheein- ah where are you going?" I asked my girlfriend who is now opening the door.
"Stay here baby. I'll stop my brother from coming here"

Wheein POV

OPPA!!! UNNIE!!! I nervously called them when I go out of my room. I saw unnie riding my brother's back and she looked so uncomfortable inside. They both looked up at me.
"Oh, Dimps you're home. Mom said she'll be back on Saturday because dad's problem is already done" he said while Yongsun unnie is going down from him.
"Come down here, we bought pizza" Yongsun unnie said as she dragged my brother down the stairs.

I closed my room and I saw Taehyung sitting in my bed.
"Taehyung-ah, stay here for a moment ok?... I'll go up again after I..."
"Ara... arasseo. Go down now" he said without expression.

I closed my room's door and proceeded to the kitchen. I saw Yongsun
unnie and Hoseok oppa making juice.
"Did you really have that DVD with you noona?"
"I told you it's in my bag. We can watch that" I heard them talking.
"Yah, Hoseok-ah place this food in the living room," Yongsun unnie said and oppa went to the living room to place the pizza and some snacks.
"Wheein-ah, kwaenchanna? You look tired?" oppa asked me as he walks to the living room.
"Ah, nae... I'm fine" I said and I looked at Yongsun unnie.
"Where's Taehyung?" Unnie said without voice. I just lipread what she said and I answered her by pointing in my room.
"Wheein-ah, can you help me wash this bowl in the back kitchen?" Unnie said loudly.
"Ah, nae unnie." I answered her and we quickly moved
"Yah, Pali, I'll start the movie now" we heard Hoseok oppa shouted from the living room.
"Ah ye, wait a minute" Yong unnie answered him, and then she suddenly asked me.
"So, what happened?" she queries me in a soft voice
"Taehyung is in my room. I read your messages very late"
"It's ok, but I think we need to get Taehyung out first. Wheein-ah, your brother will never accept him..."
"Nugu? Taehyung?"
"Yes, I asked him what will he do if you start dating any of his friends and he said you can"
"Waa, really?" I said surprised but my happiness was suddenly changed when I heard what Yongsun unnie said again.
"Yes, he said anyone but not Taehyung"
"What?" What is she saying? So it means, I can date Joon oppa and Yoongi oppa but not my boyfriend Taehyung?
"Apparently, Taehyung's father is your brother's enemy. He's exposing Kim's illegal business in Daegu" Yongsun unnie explained to me and to be honest nothing is sinking in in my mind.
"What Kims? What business?" I asked confused.
"I didn't know much information but that's what he said to me. He said that he doesn't want you to be associated in that family"
"But..."
"No buts first Wheein-ah. Taehyung needs to go home for now. It wouldn't be good if he stays here. Did you ever think about their friendship Wheein-ah?" Yongsun's unnie words hit my heart like a bullet.
"I'll talk to your brother in his room and you let Taehyung go down here and exit the back door," she said and I just nod. After a while, we go back to the living room but my heart is still hurt. I wanted to cry now.

"Hoseok-ah, let's go to your room" Yongsun unnie said to my brother.
"Noona, are you hitting on me? Why do you want to go to my room now? The movie is just starting" Hoseok oppa joked and they just laugh together.
"I'm not hitting on me. I just want to see the ... the ..."
"...computer," I said to help unnie in thinking for an alibi.
"Yeah, Wheein's right. I want to see your computer. To make sure that you can find my brother... I mean Jungkook"
"Boya, do you know anything about computers? Why do you want to see it?"
"Ahh, jinjja. You asked many questions. Kaja, let's go up. Wheein-ah we'll be back" Yongsun unnie said as she held my brother's hand and go upstairs. Unnie gave me a signal to come to my room and get Taehyung out of the house but to my surprise. He's not in the room when I went up. I looked everywhere but he's not here then I noticed my opened window. I went to it and I looked at the footsteps on the wall down to the roof of the back kitchen. It looks like he went down from here.

Taehyung POV

I stayed calm at Wheein's room after she decided to go down a while ago. My mind is not working right now. How come hyung went here to Seoul without contacting me. Usually, when he has business here in Seoul, he will tell me first so that we can hang out together. However, this time, he didn't say anything. Should I go down now and tell hyung that I'm dating Wheein? I think this is the right time and I need to be honest with hyung now. I don't want to lie to him anymore. I don't want to make love with Wheein in secret. I want to tell Hoseok hyung that I love his sister very much.
I stood up from the bed and was about to go out of the room when I heard Hoseok hyung talking with someone on the phone. I peek a little in the door and I saw he's sitting on the stairs.

"I said do not let his children get involved with this mess. Taehyung and Mino didn't do anything wrong. They shouldn't be involved in their dad's wrongdoing". he said in an angry tone.
"How should I know? You're asking me? I am friends with his older son. Taehyung will never sit back if he knows about his father's business. I am friends with him for so long and I trusted him. I will do everything just to protect him." My eyes start to burst out tears after I heard what hyung said.
"...So stop putting the sons' names on the list. He and his second wife only. Let's talk again when I go back there in Daegu Ok?. I collected the evidence and we can give it to the police" he said and ended the call. Later on, Hoseok hyung goes down the stairs and goes back to the living room again.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I want to go down but my feet are not moving.

"I am friends with him for so long"
"I trusted him"
"I will do everything just to protect him"

All his words are resounding inside my head. I feel so sorry to hyung. Is this the reason why he doesn't want me to date his sister? Because of my father?
I need to go to Daegu. I need to talk with my father.

I immediately went to the window and go down to the back kitchen's roof. Then, next, I jumped to the tree near the roof. I learned this from Wheein before but as soon as I touched the ground. I heard Wheein and Yongsun noona talking from the opened window of the kitchen.

"Apparently, Taehyung's father is your brother's enemy. He's exposing Kim's illegal business in Daegu".
"What Kims? What business?"
"I didn't know much information but that's what he said to me. He said that he doesn't want you to be associated in that family"
"But..."
"No buts first Wheein-ah. Taehyung needs to go home for now. It wouldn't be good if he stays here. Did you ever think about their friendship Wheein-ah?"

After I heard those words. I run really fast and went inside my car.

I'm sorry Wheein-ah but we need to make a choice.

THE END IS COMING 😭😭😭
But anw. Just wanna ask, have you ever tried to ship Hoseok and Yongsun?
Hahahaha. Sounds weird but Sunshine is the rarest ship ever 😂