Chapter 11: Hyejin's Incident

Wheein POV

[2 YEARS LATER]

It's been 2 years since the last time I saw Taehyung. The last moment that we've shared is when he kissed me in the west garden. The kiss that made me crazy for the last 2 years. Actually, I got angry to him at that time because he just left without saying anything. He just literally stood up and walked away. I didn't even had the chance to say a word to him. He just left.

I was so sad when I attended our first day in highschool but of course I remained lively because of my best friends. I am quite proud of myself because I survived his absence but there were also several times when I suddenly miss him.

I am here in my room looking at our printed picture at the Gopchang restaurant. I opened my pink box and scan all my paintings and sketches. I am looking at the image of a very fine young boy and wondering if he still looks the same.

I am reminiscing when suddenly my phone rings.

(RINGTONE: Bultureonge FAYERRR)

"Yebeoseyo?" I answered the phone call from my friend Jimin
"Wheein-ah, Hyejin said to skip the last class, where are you?"
"I went back home because I forgot my social science textbook"
"Don't attend the last class of Hyejin will kill me"
"Why would she kill you? Besides, I can't skip my class, we have another topic for today"
"She wants to sing. Said she's bored and wanted to treat us in the karaoke"

...Silence Occur...

"OK What time?"
"Wa, Wheein-ah, you're really something else, you always agree for free meals" Jimin laugh out loud through the phone and I just laugh with him as well.
"Hahaha., of course, I'll agree for a treat. Text me the place. I'll see you later" then I ended the call.

Hyejin, Jimin, and I attended the same prestigious high school here in Seoul. We were always hanging out in Karaoke these past few days because of Hyejin. The three of us are actually good at singing and dancing because as I remember, our mothers enrolled us in a performing arts academy when we were 4 years old.

Jiminie texted me the location of the karaoke room and he also wants me to bring his guitar. That dude always asking me around like I'm his slave. His guitar is so big and heavy for a little girl like me and sometimes I wanted to break it for him to stop ordering me around. Jimin's treatment to me is WAY MORE DIFFERENT than the way he treats Hyejin. He literally has favoritism. And I can smell it.

I am already near to our karaoke room number when I saw a man peeping at a girl who's rapping to the next room. I can hear her nice rap flow because the tall broad-shoulder man opened the door slightly while looking at her from the outside. I was amazed by her rap skills because I'm actually a fan of the underground rapper that she's covering. I am still looking at them when the man decided to enter the room and closed the door.

After that, I also enter our room and my best friends are already there. As usual, Hyejinnie is bullying our Jimin.

"Yah!! Yah!! You will eat this or I will eat you"
"Are you sure you want to eat me"
"Shut up and just eat this"
"Told you I don't want to eat that intestine"
"It's my favorite, you should eat that. Gopchang is the best"
"I don't want"
"Try it, you coward"

I saw them bickering again and they didn't even see me entering the room.

"Eat this and I'll grant you a wish," Hyejin said and Jimin suddenly eat the spoonful that Hyejin is giving to him"
"These two, jinjja... Hello I'm here" I annoyingly greeted them
"Wheein-ah, look at this fool, he really ate his most disliked food" Hyejin evilly laughs while seeing Jimin choking on his food.
"Yah, Jimin-ah, kwaenchana? You alright?" I handed him a bottle of water and he immediately drinks it.
"Don't you dare ignore my wishes Ahn Hyejin, we have here a witness" Jimin told her and he stood up and get the remote control?

"Let's sing!!!!" We all shouted.

We're singing our hoe anthem Moderato when suddenly. Hyejin went out of the room. I saw her talking with someone on the phone. Jimin is singing emotionally when I went outside to look for Hyejin. I saw her expression, and she's quite angry then later on she went outside the building.

"Hyejin-ah!!! Hyejin-ah" I called her but she walked away while still on the phone. I didn't follow her and just joined Jimin in the room again.

We've been singing like crazy for a whole hour and we realized that Hyejin didn't come back.

"Yah, wheein-ah where did she go?" Jimin asked me while dialing her on his phone
"I don't know, she just went outside talking with someone"
"How could she left like that, she should've told me" Jimin is getting angry right now
"She's also not answering her phone. It's too late now, what if something happens to her. Besides, her skirt is too short and she's... Ahh jinjja!!!!" Jimin irritatedly shouted.
Wheein-ah gets all your things, we should look for her now. I'll go pay for the karaoke. I'll wait for you outside" Jimin swiftly run out of the room and I hurriedly get my stuff and Hyejin's bag.

We looked for her within the area until we decided to call his brother. At first, I don't want to call Namjoon oppa because we will be scolded again but Jimin said that we should ask him coz maybe she went home already.

"Call Namjoon hyung and ask him about Hyejin"
"You talk to him, I'm scared of Namjoon oppa"
"Me? Are you serious? hyung doesn't like me"
"Arasseo, arasseo. I'll call him" I said and dialed his phone number.

"Hello? Namjoon oppa? Are you with Hyejin?" I asked him as soon as he answered his phone.

Namjoon oppa explained to me everything. Jimin is still eyeing me. Waiting for the call to finally end.

"Yah, Wheein-ah waeyo? You looked worried. Where's Hyejin?

I ended the call and put my cellphone back in my pocket.

" They rushed Hyejin to the hospital"

If you read the Season 1: JinByul edition, you already know what happened 😂